1/6 Hot Toys - MMS495 - Star Wars Episode II: AOTC - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys AOTC Yoda

I personally thought the prototype pictures could have passed for screen shots. Sculpt looks superb to me.

@SithThunderCracker I think this thread needs to be renamed to the official AOTC Yoda thread with the MMS label because there are too many duplicate threads for whatever reason for Dooku , don’t know why :dunno

But this should be the main HT AOTC Yoda thread

I love that pose they have at the Secret Base, but it really annoys me that they have Yoda's stand on top of an acrylic box. So you'd have to do the same at home if you were to pose. I hope they develop a longer dynamic stand arm for the release so you don't have to raise his stand.

I love that pose they have at the Secret Base, but it really annoys me that they have Yoda's stand on top of an acrylic box. So you'd have to do the same at home if you were to pose. I hope they develop a longer dynamic stand arm for the release so you don't have to raise his stand.

I wish HT developed a tiny Yoda lit saber arm, but I can see why they didn’t

Eh.
More power to those who want prequel figures I guess...

I personally thought the prototype pictures could have passed for screen shots. Sculpt looks superb to me.

Yeah, looks spot on to me.

3-2.jpg

Absolutely..but to be honest, it wouldn’t bother me if they made either a AOTC or ROTS Yoda version, as he looked the same, my reason is I thought the battle of sabers with Yoda was better in ROTS. At least longer.

@SithThunderCracker I think this thread needs to be renamed to the official AOTC Yoda thread with the MMS label because there are too many duplicate threads for whatever reason for Dooku , don’t know why :dunno

But this should be the main HT AOTC Yoda thread

Yes, fixing it right now. Sorry for the Dooku duplicate but I opened up mine when pictures came out, forgetting about the old speculation thread (hat was ROTS in the title to be honest). :lol

Yes, fixing it right now. Sorry for the Dooku duplicate but I opened up mine when pictures came out, forgetting about the old speculation thread (hat was ROTS in the title to be honest). :lol

No apologies needed..I’m glad to see your enthusiasm to let us fellow freaks see the information when it first gets noticed. :wave

It’s not often I see FB right away when these early pop ups spring out . So I use these threads to get caught up :lol

Figure looks amazing. Makes me want to watch AOTC again, but I have to remind myself that I hate that movie. :lol Congrats for those getting this and Dooku, both look like stellar figures.

Back