1/6 Hot Toys - MMS495 - Star Wars Episode II: AOTC - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What differences are there?

AOTC
982312C2-4637-48BB-AE01-240AD36BB516.jpeg

ROTS
FC3F7542-15E6-412F-B468-A83466491FB0.jpeg

Very minor differences. Mostly just the lighter inner outfit.

I just want a 1:6 senate pod honestly. :lol I’d put some Shock Troopers in there.

AFD2E945-C23D-405F-BA97-D42FE0EC71E5.jpeg

Last edited:
I kinda hope they re-releaae this mine has a broken thigh at the swivel joint. This limits poses bar a museum pose.
Its a great figure they really did a great job on it.

What differences are there?

I don't think there are any... he looks the same and has same saber. Even the potential force lightning repulse effects would be the same. Maybe a council chair, or a diorama base of the senate pod.

great pic @MrAwesome421 :clap

I wonder if we'll get a 2.0 with moving eyes. I think they'd work nicely since he has big eyes, though if I remember correctly, the original took a while to sell out, so maybe not likely. I remember there was a really expensive custom many years ago that had moving eyes that looked really cool.

Last edited:
great pic @MrAwesome421 :clap

I wonder if we'll get a 2.0 with moving eyes. I think they'd work nicely since he has big eyes, though if I remember correctly, the original took a while to sell out, so maybe not likely. I remember there was a really expensive custom many years ago that had moving eyes that looked really cool.
Would love an OT with moveable eyes and hair like this one. This PT Yoda seems much more lifelike.

I’m on my mini honeymoon and we stopped into a local comic book shop. I’ve been there before and follow their Facebook so I happened to see they had some Hot Toys figures in stock.

This was one of them so when we went today it was still there and I nabbed it (with the wife’s permission :lol ). Paid like $420 after taxes but I’m happy to have it.

She bought me the NECA Part VII Jason too which is also pretty awesome.
IMG_2818.jpeg
IMG_2817.jpeg

Well what an adventure with this figure. I went to pose it and suddenly the right ankle fell off. Thought it wasn’t a big deal but the joint at the knee actually broke.

Went to try and repair it and then the whole leg popped out of its socket. What a nightmare that was to get back in. Had to cut away at the fat-suit to find the peg hole. Still couldn’t get it but finally my wife got it for me.

Right now the ankle is drying from my super glue repair. Really kind of upset that I spent so much on it especially with the third party release coming soon. :slap

I just got one of these missing a lightsaber, if anyone has an extra to sell.

Can the clone stab pose be achieved ?

Might be preferable to pick up a CCFL lightsaber. Pricey but it’ll make for a better display. Maybe the SSC animated lightsaber would work as a stand in for now? That figure should still get part outs.

Don’t see why not with stands and some museum putty. Would be cool to pick up some extra parts and drill the holes to put the lightsaber through. Would work better with the Sideshow Clone running feet.

IMG_2656.jpeg

Might be preferable to pick up a CCFL lightsaber. Pricey but it’ll make for a better display. Maybe the SSC animated lightsaber would work as a stand in for now? That figure should still get part outs.

Don’t see why not with stands and some museum putty. Would be cool to pick up some extra parts and drill the holes to put the lightsaber through. Would work better with the Sideshow Clone running feet.

View attachment 663437
It came with a ccfl saber actually! But can’t do the hilt pose sadly with it.

Animated is a decent idea! Thanks.

And one I got for anakin off eBay I can leave in for days just fine. But this yoda one seems to have a bit of a burning or melting smell to it, that would make me a tad nervous long term perhaps lol

It came with a ccfl saber actually! But can’t do the hilt pose sadly with it.

Animated is a decent idea! Thanks.

And one I got for anakin off eBay I can leave in for days just fine. But this yoda one seems to have a bit of a burning or melting smell to it, that would make me a tad nervous long term perhaps lol

Maybe the CCFL saber the previous owner bought is inferior to the one you picked out?

If it gives off a burning smell I’d be hesitant about using it.

Because, well… you know.

IMG_2658.png

Maybe the CCFL saber the previous owner bought is inferior to the one you picked out?

If it gives off a burning smell I’d be hesitant about using it.

Because, well… you know.

View attachment 663442
Tracked down the creator on instagram.

It was running on too strong a Voltage for yodas saber. So I ordered parts to have lesser voltage

Back