1/6 Hot Toys - MMS495 - Star Wars Episode II: AOTC - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys AOTC Yoda

He looks just like in the movie. While this is an objectively better figure with a more accurate sculpt compared to the Ep V Yoda, the Ep V Yoda is the look I wanted in my collection so I’ll have to pass. I’m sure many will be passing for the same reason.

In a quality comparison he blows the older one away however.

:exactly:

They should have go with sculpted hair... Those hair look weird other than that the figure is awesome!!

This is the Yoda I want... :clap

Glad I passed on the 1st ESB version, as I had the original SS version and picked up the HT closed eyes sculpt for it. Looks great to me. I originally had the SS Jedi Master Yoda Po'd back in the day but cancelled it. Always regretted it. Not anymore... :)

Now the wait to see the most likely disappointing price... :(

Wonder who they'll do next..Mace?

Long awaited Boonta Eve announcer...

announcer.jpg

Looks good. :yess: I need a Yoda for my collection so may pick this one up - depending on the price of course :)

I dont mind the figure or concept but unlike Dooku, this is one I can pass on. I could be swayed if it is discounted 50 bucks.

Well considering the last one was only $10 more and came with a fairly large diorama/alternate head sculpt and other parts... and yet for some reason this one doesn’t feel like a ripoff like the other one did :lol

Guess it’s just the improved quality.

Yeah, kinda sad this one feels "more reasonable" in price even though it's so barebones. :p

Crazy how some figures never get made, others are made and previewed but never released, and then figures like these that just appear out of the blue and instantly go up for purchase.

Yeah I ordered. Price is really fair and looks stunning. Cannot wait for Yoda!

Back