1/6 Hot Toys - MMS494 - Solo: A Star Wars Story Patrol Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This came out really nice. I wound up cancelling my pre-order a while back but kind of regret it. Might get it down the line.

Just reading some stuff on Facebook about this guy and according to Budget Stark this had a very low order / production run for Hong Kong orders. Only about 200 figures in total. Might turn out to be quite elusive.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I suppose 12 back means almost nothing with them up to their arses in Marvel right now. They are probably quietly cursing that they had to commit resources to Solo at all because of their Disney relationship.

True, however I did think they were following the 12 back line to an extent for a while there.

I just want the Tusken Raider.....

tumblr_static_c1n2egev9i8ksw4ckk8so8wwc_2048_v2.jpg

Just reading some stuff on Facebook about this guy and according to Budget Stark this had a very low order / production run for Hong Kong orders. Only about 200 figures in total. Might turn out to be quite elusive.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

This only confirm my feeling that this will be another Shore Trooper case. People were "meh" about him and his price will skyrocket after release. Figure is looking great, huge original trilogy vibe to me.

Man getting to see the pics of this guy, it’s a really, really cool look. I love the bike cop appeal with the single pinstripe pants and weathering grit all over, it’s Galactic C.H.I.P.S.! Grabbed a stack of these, they are going to be in short supply so if you want one get it now or pay the piper later.

Can’t wait to see them in hand. :panic:

Glad I PO’d this. Much better design than the Range Trooper. Really hope he turns up in the Cassian series.
5e96abd991d7319d25b8d2565704fde8.jpg

Last edited:
What a good call, smudger! Hadn't thought of these troopers turning up on that show but it's possible.

Just checked youtube - no videos on this one yet.

With the Mandalorian set after ROTJ and Cassian set prior to ANH, i'm confident most if not all imperial designs featured in RO and Solo will be released by HT.

With the Mandalorian set after ROTJ and Cassian set prior to ANH, i'm confident most if not all imperial designs featured in RO and Solo will be released by HT.

This and the long film hiatus hopefully means a perfect storm of getting those figures, plus some sweet main character figures from the Disney plus shows. Bring on Cassian and Baze !!! I'm sure Baze and Chirrut will get a cameo or one episode appearance for Chinese Disney plus subscriptions....

I will probably pick one more of this guy. Looks too good to not have at least two.

60061353_1938160392955886_1104999350439772160_n.jpg

Man getting to see the pics of this guy, it’s a really, really cool look. I love the bike cop appeal with the single pinstripe pants and weathering grit all over, it’s Galactic C.H.I.P.S.! Grabbed a stack of these, they are going to be in short supply so if you want one get it now or pay the piper later.

Can’t wait to see them in hand. :panic:

It looks pretty cool for sure. Imperial Chips :lol. I just need to quickly decide if a non OT trooper that looks pretty OT with this little screen time is a purchase or not. Being a trooper, I have to either buy two or zero. Want to see video reviews.

True, however I did think they were following the 12 back line to an extent for a while there.

I just want the Tusken Raider.....

View attachment 453370

Only shows you how many HT has NOT done from the 12 back

No C-3PO
No Tusken Raider
No Jawa
No Death Star Trooper

Don't even have R2 in hand yet....

They have a long way to go to fulfill this fantasy.

Back