1/6 Hot Toys - MMS494 - Solo: A Star Wars Story Patrol Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must resist! A very nice looking figure, but very much a ''blink and you miss it'' character. How was this made and not the Range Trooper, which had more screen time? Will wait for the inevitable release of the ROTJ Scout Trooper instead.

I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it.

I need it.

This x3000.

Boy, it does look gorgeous though doesn't it? Remember to sleep on it before ordering everyone.

Hope this means Han isn't far behind. If they've fixed the sculpt will need to give it another thought.

This does look good indeed.
And as someone mentioned above,the next Shore trooper!

Still baffles me that the Death Squad Commander hasn't been put up still,but characters with minimal screen time in a less than iconic groundbreaking Star wars film have....

Stop !! Can you resist me.....??

59872691_10156230312412344_7225507981247381504_o.jpg

Did not PO but will certainly try and find a good deal in the next few weeks. Will let the fever drop on Ebay as prices will eventually go down a bit as well.

This looks great. Will definitely wind up being the next Shore Trooper. Especially if we seem him again somewhere down the road in another SW production. Prices will go insane. Probably didn't make many either. Another figure I'm gonna regret passing on, but too many other figures I want more.

Getting ready to be mad at myself in the future for passing on this.. :lol

The only thing I'm not crazy about the design is the eyes. Wish they were separated like the OT Troopers, rather than one piece like the ST Duck Troopers. But still cool. I have the Hasbro 6" BS, so better than nothing.

Back