1/6 Hot Toys - MMS494 - Solo: A Star Wars Story Patrol Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is good. I've planned to PO it but unfortunately it's sold out at SSC and BBTS.

Surely it’s not been that long, a couple months at most since the last coupon, right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A couple months back I think there was a 10% for use with their app only. Maybe it was 15%. I'm not saying another one won't ever appear but at one point the coupons seemed to be coming every couple of weeks. With eBay now charging tax they are simply not as good an option as they previously were.

A couple months back I think there was a 10% for use with their app only. Maybe it was 15%. I'm not saying another one won't ever appear but at one point the coupons seemed to be coming every couple of weeks. With eBay now charging tax they are simply not as good an option as they previously were.

Yeah they definitely slowed down, that’s for sure, starting after Christmas. I think people are still expecting them, I have some figures for sale with dozens of watchers and I just know people are waiting for another coupon to hit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Meh would describe the Mimban Troopers. I don’t even know how to describe this guy’s split second in the movie:lol

They just have to be waiting for the right time to release the Death Star Trooper. Surely the proto hasn't simply been forgotten by HT......right?

This looks great! If I liked the movie I would definitely order, but I’m glad for those who get this. Really nice!
Hopefully young han ships soon. I would think ht isn’t showing us bespin Han until young han ships. Thus, they would risk cancellations.

Yes -- Death Star Trooper and Tank Trooper are the two "background" figures that HT has shown that I most covet right now.

This is nice, but unless I can pick it up down the road for a substantial discount, I just don't have the room.

Here's the HT line-up of troopers I have OR will soon:

Stormtrooper
Spacetrooper
Sandtrooper
Snowtrooper
Scout Trooper (soon)
Death Trooper
Mudtrooper (soon)
Cody clonetrooper (PO'd)
Airborne Trooper (soon)
TIE Pilot (soon)
AT-AT Driver (soon)

Plus one day hopefully DS Trooper and Tank Trooper... that would be 13.

Yes -- Death Star Trooper and Tank Trooper are the two "background" figures I most covet right now.

I wonder if Hot Toys even realizes the significance of the Death Star Trooper being a "12 back" and what it means for potential sales?

I'm certain its been posted on HT's Facebook 1,000 times over by now.

It's one of those figures that requires some downtime in the rash of MCU/Star Wars movies. Buffy said perhaps in the lull before the next SW trilogy. That seems possible... Tarkin and Krennic both came in lulls of sorts.

Plus DS Trooper is a simple reuse for HT. They have everything they need except the helmet.

I suppose 12 back means almost nothing with them up to their arses in Marvel right now. They are probably quietly cursing that they had to commit resources to Solo at all because of their Disney relationship.

Back