1/6 Hot Toys - MMS494 - Solo: A Star Wars Story Patrol Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Expect those who can't wait to gobble them up early because it isn't outrageously overpriced and avoid the long delay. Interesting then why the early bird price on this figure overseas if it's a hot item......personally feel it'll cool off especially when SS allotment arrives.

Expect those who can't wait to gobble them up early because it isn't outrageously overpriced and avoid the long delay. Interesting then why the early bird price on this figure overseas if it's a hot item......personally feel it'll cool off especially when SS allotment arrives.

Well, when was the last Star Wars release to immediately spike overseas? The value with this type of release is the relative consumer oversight & a later appreciation for the design and movie.

Who knows but yeah you may be right as it may sit on shelves for a bit to start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll get him if it's not sold out at SSC and if they offer free shipping in the future. I have 35USD reward waiting.

Just picked this up today in Hong Kong. I think the rubber suit is gonna be a problem because straight out of the box there are already weird creases in it. Felt bad for his tiny pea-shooter so gave him a much much bigger gun. :lol

2rqnhty.jpg

1ya3gi.jpg

vr6akl.jpg

16hj055.jpg

dhbck0.jpg

Beautiful figure but yeah those rubber arms suck, wish they would stop using these in the movies for all these great looking troopers.

Beautiful figure but yeah those rubber arms suck, wish they would stop using these in the movies for all these great looking troopers.

Completely agree with all of this. Unfortunately it also seems to be more of an eyesore with this guy because the white armor seems to highlight those scrunchy rubber arms.

Man, this looks awesome. Never thought this would be the one figure I'd be tempted to get from Solo. Although I'd probably rather think of it more as just this cool hybrid concept design between Stormtrooper and Biker Scout.

It does look good. If you like the troopers, probably better grab it now before it disappears like the Shore Trooper did. Don't see HT doing huge quantities of these.

Looking forward to Justin's full review.

It seems to have sold out from most places in Europe. Glad I took the plunge and pre-ordered it on Sunday.

The real test will be how long Sideshow has this in stock. That is where the bulk of the supply will be.

The real test will be how long Sideshow has this in stock. That is where the bulk of the supply will be.

How long do you reckon before they sell out? It won't be long before the Mudtrooper goes at this rate. Now would be the perfect time for HT to capitalise on this and put the Range Trooper up for pre-order.

How long do you reckon before they sell out? It won't be long before the Mudtrooper goes at this rate. Now would be the perfect time for HT to capitalise on this and put the Range Trooper up for pre-order.

My guess is as good as yours. I thought the Shoretrooper would last ages and I was wrong about that. This Cop trooper might be in short supply like the Shoretrooper was. It is a really cool design but was barely on screen in a movie that didn't do well. Also as good as this figure looks I think the Mudtrooper looks even better.

Back