1/6 Hot Toys - MMS494 - Solo: A Star Wars Story Patrol Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Launch Bay in Disney has a nice model that looks about true to size to this figure.

xy4t0w4.jpg

Sideshow would be the better candidate since they’ve made a speederbike.

Hot Toys would show it off but it would go straight into Howard’s private collection.

Hot Toys would show it off but it would go straight into Howard’s private collection.

Howard is probably among the Freaks here. Reads the threads hearing all our wants and wishes, tells JC to whip up some “prototypes” and Boom, straight to the private collection.

It certainly looks like it. With the SSC one being slightly undersized I can see these being popular in places like TA for people who already own the SSC figure.

Makes sense, these are basically just a variant of the Scout so they’re probably equipped similarly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys Solo: A Star Wars Story Patrol Trooper

Which is a designator of some of the coolest SW OT characters/figures.:dunno I mean a character like Dengar is only seen onscreen as tiny in a very wide shot that lasts for maybe a second or two.

See here is thing, your argument is based on pure opinion, you like the design of the character so it's desirable right? What I'm arguing is that because it's a blink and you'll miss it in an era of Star Wars that is approaching over saturation that it won't be a demanded character similar to others offered up. It isn't like Dengar who has had years and years of sort of cult following like the other Bounty Hunters, its a character that people are going to have to decide to toss down $200 knowing more SW is on the way from the OT and from upcoming releases. Which is why I think you'll find this guy discounted even though he does look cool.

I wish a 1/6 AT-ACT Driver was on the table. It would pair so well with the Patrol Trooper.

at_act_driver_by_luca9108-dauazrv.png

Swap out the helmet and they look pretty damn identical if you ask me. So yes, they would pair well. Maybe that's their plan ??

Conspiracy theory.......

Back