Hot Toys - MMS489 D25 - Iron Man Mark XLVI (10th Anniversary Concept Art Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4cd9c0f72d41c305e22c063cfbea253f.jpg

Just got mine yesterday and I love it! I don’t have an original 46 or 47 and didn’t want to miss this opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4cd9c0f72d41c305e22c063cfbea253f.jpg

Just got mine yesterday and I love it! I don’t have an original 46 or 47 and didn’t want to miss this opportunity.

Bro, your lighting just makes these figures freakin' pop! You were the one with the Iron Spidey lit up like this too right?

Aside from the Mk. 42, 46 & 47 Power Pose, Mk. III GMG, and the plastic Shanghai “exclusives”, I own every other “wide released” IM figures; this is the first one that came defective from the factory. Mine seems like there is a loose wire inside the torso as the lights powered by the 3 AG9’s flickered (tested other batteries) which is a bummer but I’m sure SS will replace it.

My main point is that out of all the dozens of HT IM figures I’ve bought, only 1 has had a “major” defect. Great track record and cool figure that I am still really surprised that is actually in stock and shipping right now. People are sleeping on this almost as badly as the Mk. 47. I’m really interested to see if demand spikes once the stock is sold out.

Aside from the Mk. 42, 46 & 47 Power Pose, Mk. III GMG, and the plastic Shanghai “exclusives”, I own every other “wide released” IM figures; this is the first one that came defective from the factory. Mine seems like there is a loose wire inside the torso as the lights powered by the 3 AG9’s flickered (tested other batteries) which is a bummer but I’m sure SS will replace it.

My main point is that out of all the dozens of HT IM figures I’ve bought, only 1 has had a “major” defect. Great track record and cool figure that I am still really surprised that is actually in stock and shipping right now. People are sleeping on this almost as badly as the Mk. 47. I’m really interested to see if demand spikes once the stock is sold out.

And the fact that it is a 10 year anniversary figure likely means it has little to no chance of ever getting reissued.

What an amazing base/stand I'm guessing the Age of Ultron themed. Where did you find that?
Would love to get one of those:hi5:

oh man this is one sick iron man, plus your light makes it even more badass

question the face mask doesnt come off is it suppose to be like that or is mine a defect? anyone

Just busted mine free. It's as bare bones a diecast Iron Man figure will ever be but I'll be damned if I'm not once again impressed with the figure. Beautiful. It's been said before but these diecast Iron Man figures really are the Ferrari of 1/6 scale figures. Excited that I got another crack at this design after foolishly passing on the 46.

Back