Hot Toys - MMS489 D25 - Iron Man Mark XLVI (10th Anniversary Concept Art Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello guys!
Yes, I ended up opening the arm and fixing the LED. It seems like I burned them due to overpowering them or something. Seems like a malfunction of my DC adapter, as the ones in my Civil War mk46 were burned too.

It was waaaay easier than I thought. It took 20 minutes to unwire and rewire the new led at the first arm I opened, and less than 10 minutes on the rest of them. They all work nicely again. :) Lucky me, I had the same type of LED that Hot Toys used for the hands, so It was a pretty straight forward reparation.

Now I'm pretty happy to know that if anything happens to them anytime, I'll be able to fix them in a couple of minutes.

Thank you very much for the info!

Hello guys!
Yes, I ended up opening the arm and fixing the LED. It seems like I burned them due to overpowering them or something. Seems like a malfunction of my DC adapter, as the ones in my Civil War mk46 were burned too.

It was waaaay easier than I thought. It took 20 minutes to unwire and rewire the new led at the first arm I opened, and less than 10 minutes on the rest of them. They all work nicely again. :) Lucky me, I had the same type of LED that Hot Toys used for the hands, so It was a pretty straight forward reparation.

Now I'm pretty happy to know that if anything happens to them anytime, I'll be able to fix them in a couple of minutes.

Thank you very much for the info!

Bravo! You are a brave man! Will have to reference this if I ever need to do it in the future.

Anybody have a group shot with the CW and Homecoming IM figures? I just want to see how all three look together to see if it's worth keeping an eye out for this guy when I already have the other two.

Anybody have a group shot with the CW and Homecoming IM figures? I just want to see how all three look together to see if it's worth keeping an eye out for this guy when I already have the other two.

I feel those who missed out bought this guy. If you have the 46/47 I don’t see the need other than the nice variant color. I’m getting rerelease of 47 since I missed out. Feel the 46 will go up now that 47 being reissued.

Non of these are mine. This is the only IM I regret passing on.

51616415_2055051187883441_6514504281725337600_o.jpg

trM0ku9.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Thanks for that. While he'd definitely be third for me, I still think he's a nice "icing on the cake" piece if you already own the first two. I'll have to keep my eye out on a deal.

So over the weekend I got my hot toys nano gauntlet keychain in and today the Top tony burnt headsculpt in. The quality of the keychain is excellent. The paint they used for it seems to be exactly like the concept color. Put both of em on and gotta say it sorta works until I get the endgame battle damage version in. Very impressed with the sculpt as well, the damaged face is great. Heres a picgood concept.jpg

Nice! Perfect.
Concept looks more slender there than the Mk 4.

I was thinking of getting the Concept and using my Mk 4 hands and maybe helmet & neck. Would there be any trouble with that?
The colors match up fine? No issue with the lights I assume.

Just bought one for $150 all in , wasn't sure about it since it has very few accessories .
But man I like the paint job so much better , the movie version has too much red for my taste .

Back