1/6 Hot Toys - MMS472 - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Is that a new Drax or the GotG1 version?

I like how Spider-Man is hanging off the Hulkbuster :lol

I like that they went with the green costume instead :) Much better.

Does anyone else think we'll see the Blue version as a TF exclusive with the Casket extra?

the blue wasn't bad, just too bright
I feel it's much more "Loki" like that, but I have allready TDW Loki (in green) and ordered Avengers Loki (in green as well) so 2 green outfits, don't need a third one
blue + yellow cape would have been a interesting alternative... in the right shade (dark blue)
well I'll save money :D (or not... :slap)

now I want to see the HS !

The green outfit makes this an automatic pass for me - Avengers Loki is too amazing and IMO, this one will look just like another lesser version of it. The only other "green Loki" I would ever buy is Thor 1.

The blue Loki would've been different enough for me to justify getting him. Oh well.

I really hope they release him with the green suit for pre order but it’s been so long since the other ragnarok pre ordered that I have my doubts

I wonder what accessories he'll come with. The sculpt I imagine would be an improvement since it's a few years since the release of A1 now and their sculpts have gotten a lot better since then.

Hopefully they announce this soon. I'm super glad they changed the outfit to the green one

First peek we’ve gotten of the new sculpt and it looks good so far

I'll never understand why people keep desiring more of the same. The blue outfit was a refreshing change. Hopefully it's still on the table in some form.

The green works for me because if you pair it with the horns it is more accurate to the movie, and I'll never get Avengers anyway, so it is different enough to pose next to TDW..

I'll never understand why people keep desiring more of the same. The blue outfit was a refreshing change. Hopefully it's still on the table in some form.

You are assuming that most of the people wanting green already have a Loki. If you don't have the character yet, you might be more interested in the more iconic look than the "refreshing" one.

I'll never understand how some collectors can't imagine that other collectors might have different wants, needs, and desires from their own. I hold no resentment toward those who want the blue version to come out to add either some uniqueness or variety to their collection; nor do I think less of those who just want a more "iconic" green version of Loki either. It's really not hard to understand either position.

For me it's because he did nothing of any particular interest in that outfit in the movie. Also because the only other Loki figure I have is the TDW figure and I don't really care for it much. Also, like others pointed out, HT's prototype was WAY too bright.

I would consider getting the blue/yellow Loki if they make both, but it wouldn't be my first choice as it wouldn't/shouldn't come with the new visor helmet which I very much like as he only wore it with the black/green (as was previously stated)

It would have been a good choice for a "movie promo" figure since from what I can tell most people prefer the green/black, so making a limited amount of the yellow/blue wouldn't have made much of a difference. It would also probably have been relatively bare bones besides including the chain that he was bound in, and the sakaar rifle that comes with deluxe gladiator thor. (I only seen it once, I can't think of anything else)

Last edited:

they should make both version (but in a more accurate and darker shade of blue) and everyone would be happy (or close ^^) :)

as I allready have Loki in a green outfit, I would consider buying a blue version, even without helmet (btw he doesn't wear any in that outfit in the movie) but wouln't really be interested in another green outfit even it seems to be movie-accurate

the HS should be really astonishing to make me buy another green Loki ^^

Hopefully they got down Hiddleston's look with this new head sculpt…
Would like to upgrade my Avengers / TDW Loki with a new noggin. :D

What accessories it comes with will be what seals the deal for me or not. I have the A1 Loki and love it, but don’t mind a refresh if done right.

Hah yeah I'm in a similar wait and see position. I've got A1 Loki, and he's awesome - but I rather like the streamlined outfit he has here. (The potential for an improved headsculpt and the visor that's reminiscent of the Agent run would make me tempted if the overall figure looks the part - unlike the rather off-looking Dark World release that just felt like a more expensive pared down re-release.)

For me it's because he did nothing of any particular interest in that outfit in the movie. Also because the only other Loki figure I have is the TDW figure and I don't really care for it much. Also, like others pointed out, HT's prototype was WAY too bright.

I would consider getting the blue/yellow Loki if they make both, but it wouldn't be my first choice as it wouldn't/shouldn't come with the new visor helmet which I very much like as he only wore it with the black/green (as was previously stated)

It would have been a good choice for a "movie promo" figure since from what I can tell most people prefer the green/black, so making a limited amount of the yellow/blue wouldn't have made much of a difference. It would also probably have been relatively bare bones besides including the chain that he was bound in, and the sakaar rifle that comes with deluxe gladiator thor. (I only seen it once, I can't think of anything else)

All of this.. if they are going with the blue look then it would be more accurate if they matched the accessories to the colour..

Back