1/6 Hot Toys - MMS472 - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone seen the pants flake at all? It's that super thin pleather where you can see the grain of the fabric underneath the pleather surface. The spots around his groin seem like they are prone to peeling. Not sure if I want to pull the trigger on this one.

Anyone seen the pants flake at all? It's that super thin pleather where you can see the grain of the fabric underneath the pleather surface. The spots around his groin seem like they are prone to peeling. Not sure if I want to pull the trigger on this one.
Last time a checked (mine is in storage now) I saw no evidence of flaking at all.

That said, I’m a pretty boring poser and don’t put much stress on the outfits and joints of my figures.

Mine's still looking good, but it's very rare I have flaking on anything so maybe I'm a bad gauge.

Back