1/6 Hot Toys - MMS472 - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Talk about teasing changes from what was initially teased with this...

loki.jpg

I think it'd be great if we got both as different MMS.. We did get two Thors. Maybe release the blue as some sort of promo figure.

I wouldn't have thought the movie itself was mammoth enough to warrant two versions of two characters, but who knows..

What a ****** shot - looks really amateur compared to their normal teaser photography. Nice to know they ditched that blue suit.

I saw this last night. Very exciting. Likely my first and only Loki figure but he is a must have for my display. Still a little down that we have no sign of Valkyrie still though. I'm hoping they reveal Loki in the next couple of weeks and maybe Valkyrie in time for the blu ray release.

I don't see Valkyrie happening. Maybe later if she becomes an Avenger.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

love that pink :D it looks great with yellow ^^

HOLY ****!
Ronan the Accuser is real and he's posting on the internet. :horror
Who knew he was into kinky stuff like cupcakes...

This was posted on Facebook

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1518174490018.jpg
    FB_IMG_1518174490018.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 225

I don't know if the outfit is really green... it looks dark at least
but with green and blue colors on the picture, I'm not sure of its real color ^^

So maybe there is yet hope they'll release this one (otherwise why would they bother posting any more pics if it was a dead project?) And looks like it will be the suit in green.

They released the same kind of teaser pic of Poe Dameron (Star Wars) around last october on Facebook...and still no news if and when he'll be released.

And I am pretty sure is the outfit he wears at the end of the movie, when he's really holding the head/helmet.

I just think Loki is too popular a character not to release a figure... although it's strange with him as a character and figure. Avengers is probably the most popular villain, and one of the most inflated figures out there.. yet on one hand the figure never got made from the original movie (popular character and King Loki w/gungnir is a desired look), and on another you can still buy TDW new (below par movie with a look which is effectively Avengers dumbed down and missing bits).

How much longer is Chinese New Year over there? We need more info and Secret Base releases, dammit!

On Secret Base's Facebook it says they're closed until tomorrow (Feb. 23rd). So hopefully we'll get some more info soon.

If this doesn't come out for pre-order before the Blu-ray is released. I'm guessing this figure might be dead.

No, arrives, and will have as an accessory the tesseract, as seen in the trailer for IW, in the photo teaser and the cosbaby photo teaser...:)

Attachments

• 3F82676D-71D0-4D2B-B7A4-67FA587AD073.jpg
    3F82676D-71D0-4D2B-B7A4-67FA587AD073.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 427

I'm looking forward to this one to upgrade my Avengers version (which I thought had a bit of a peanut head), before a possible pricier IW version. The teaser was so recent, it doesn't seem like they'd cancel it, but who knows with HT. Here's to hoping it's released someday unlike Yellowjacket, the rest of Rogue One, and probably Valkyrie...

I just finished watching Thor:RAGNAROK on Blu-Ray and I’m wondering why the delay on the announcement for Loki and Valkyrie?
Same with GOTG 2 Drax and Gamora?

Valkyrie always seemed like a long shot to me, but I figured we would at least see Gamora and Drax by now. Unless maybe they needed more time to improve the bodies or something...

Back