1/6 Hot Toys - MMS472 - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

They dropped most of the Guardians too?

The initial teaser photos showed a lineup of Star-Lord, Gamora, Rocket, Drax.. We've had Star-Lord, Rocket and Yondu announced so far, and Star-Lord and Rocket can't be far from release..

23915978_1632659836798326_2509208266853113786_n.jpg

Looks like Loki's sculpt is a computer rendering whereas the others are the real deal.

Still the Avengers sculpt. Wonder what the holdup is.

I wish they would get the PO's out and confirm these last 4 Marvel figures…

- TR Loki
- TR Valkerie
- GOTG2 Gamora
- GOTG2 Drax

Did he ever wear the horned helmet with the blue/yellow suit in Ragnarok? I see other toys depicting that suit with the helmet, but I don't think he did. Though I can't be certain as I only seen the movie once.

Either way, I'd still rather have the black/green.

Did he ever wear the horned helmet with the blue/yellow suit in Ragnarok? I see other toys depicting that suit with the helmet, but I don't think he did. Though I can't be certain as I only seen the movie once.

Either way, I'd still rather have the black/green.

He had it at the last battle on the rainbow bridge when he road in on the ship they left on

He had it at the last battle on the rainbow bridge when he road in on the ship they left on

I thought so. But he was wearing the black and green outfit during those scenes, not the blue and yellow.

I hope this won't turn out to be another case of Hot toys taking liberties with screen accuracy again. I'm usually on their side with things, but screen accuracy means a lot to me when buying these... Another example would be that I want the Hela figure, but at the same time it really irks me that they would include her hand crushing Mjolnir as an accessory but not the proper sculpt for that scene.

Last edited:

I thought so. But he was wearing the black and green outfit during those scenes, not the blue and yellow.

Hot toys taking liberties with screen accuracy again. I'm usually on their side with things, but screen accuracy means a lot to me when buying these... Another example would be that I want the Hela figure, but at the same time it really irks me that they would include her hand crushing Mjolnir as an accessory but not the proper sculpt for that scene.

Agree plus I like that look much better than the yellow blue look

I have the TDW Loki currently. Don’t know if I want this one or not. I need a Loki with horns, so this one is tempting.

I wonder if I got a second TDW Loki, if I could "Avengerise" it with the helmet, as I have the short sceptre from the Banner figure.. and then display Ragnarok helmet-less...

I'll probably end up getting him, when/if he is released. Agree that the green outfit would be better but I do quite like the blue/yellow, plus it's a different look to the other two Lokis that I already have - which justifies me buying another figure of him of course! :lol.

Just hope they can sort out the colour of the outfit though, that blue needs to be much, much darker.

I'll probably end up getting him, when/if he is released. Agree that the green outfit would be better but I do quite like the blue/yellow, plus it's a different look to the other two Lokis that I already have - which justifies me buying another figure of him of course! :lol.

Just hope they can sort out the colour of the outfit though, that blue needs to be much, much darker.

I liked Ragnarok enough that I'm happy to have my first Loki from that film - also I hope re IW they release another version with Loki's more signature dark green.

Agree with another poster tho re Hela - right now I just can't bring myself to PO - also the delay on the release is so long anyway.

Loki was blue as a baby, so why not a blue outfit ? ^^
I agree it doesn't remind Loki as much as a green outfit but why couln't he be a fashion victim :D

what I don't really like is the yellow because those particular 2 colors together remind me the logo from my birth city :D

the cape seems to be great

I'm now waiting to see the HS without helmet

They've ditched the blue costume and gone for the green version!
FB_IMG_1514775618622.jpg

:yess: ^ I wouldn't have minded the blue tbh, but it is good that they have gone with the green outfit, does look much better. :)

Now where is the pre-order Hot Toys? :impatient:

Back