1/6 Hot Toys - MMS472 - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

L'm actually wondering WHEN more details on Loki figure will be available. As far as I know Hulk and Thor will be released mid next year? but they have at least been confirmed, while we don't really know about Loki.

as for his outfit --- (SPOILER) yeah, even the blue color doesn't really much his movie outfit where it is rather dark-ish blue, plus the fabric is way different. they should stick to a SHINY, leather-like material, not cotton-like one. As someone mentioned - he is NOT wearing his helmet at any point while wearing blue costume and it was just to satisfy the Grandmaster and match his and Sakaar's colors not to fight in it.
We all now that the head they used is of his Avengers version tho so same as the head, the blue costume might have been just provisional.
I wouldn't really mind the blue ver THAT MUCH (but still - Loki's colors are GREEN, black and gold) if they maintain the leathery look of it (and make it darker).

So was the outfit that I thought was black in the movie supposed to be this blue one?

So was the outfit that I thought was black in the movie supposed to be this blue one?

Think re pics early in this thread there were 2 outfits - re the cape colors. The one that looks blackish is the green one and there's another "Sakaar" outfit I guess that's bluish w. a gold-lined cape.

We're not seeing things. The Marvel art book was just released and the art designers don't say a whole lot, but there's a paragraph about Loki initially having his "original colors" and then on Sakaar the idea was to play up to the Grandmaster e.g. the designers gave him a more "Jack Kirby inspired" design.

I haven't seen the movie and I dont plan to (I watched the trailers and my whole soul just went 'NOPE'), but I AM gonna get this figure. and if he stays blue then I'm just gonna mod the crap outta that outfit. all the blue for black and the purple for green
and if we get two versions. welp im just gonna have both and mod the blue one anyway :rotfl
At least I'm hoping the headsculpt is gonna be better than the TDW one ....... .. .

I became significantly less interested in this figure after seeing the movie given that he doesn't wear the horns and the blue outfit together. I'll only bite if A) it still comes with the Casket and or B) the head sculpt is an improvement over TDW.

The new Hot Toys catalog, which I got today at the Hot Toys Star Wars event in Tokyo, has every previously shown Ragnarok figure except Loki. Maybe they’ve removed him from the release schedule.

The new Hot Toys catalog, which I got today at the Hot Toys Star Wars event in Tokyo, has every previously shown Ragnarok figure except Loki. Maybe they’ve removed him from the release schedule.

Could you post some photos of this new catalogue please?

Please scan every page and post in the General forum.

:panic: I hope not!! :horror

Did the catalog show any black panther or infinity war characters?

No Loki for you.

They'll probably drop Valkyrie too.

2x Thors and Hela and Gladiator Hulk look to be the extent of this movie.

I’ll post the photos tonight (Japan time). No Infinity War photos. No Black Panther. All other 5 previously shown Ragnarok were listed.

Still half the "confirmed" Guardians to be revealed yet too, so not panicking just yet.. ;)

Back