1/6 Hot Toys - MMS472 - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

I do, too. Though I just have Avengers Loki. There's only one other green outfit for Loki that would be exciting to me and that's the Thor 1 look.
I would have LOVED it if that version was released.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Unless they go back and release Thor 1 Loki (which won't happen :monkey2), most of the future Loki figures are easy passes for me and A1 is the only one I need. What has me sold on this figure is the Casket of Ancient Winters and the Tesseract.

Give me Thor 1 Loki, blue Loki, green Loki, technicolor Loki - I don't care, I'm buying him :lol

What I'm hoping for from this figure or possibly IW Loki is a grinning/teeth showing head sculpt - if the HS looked anything like this it would be an instant buy for me no matter what the outfit looks like. :pray:

7660216708_bbf3442924.jpg

Loki figures are never NOT tempting for me. :hi5:

:exactly: Very true - he is one of my favourite Marvel characters. I may say I'm not getting this, I'm not keen on the blue etc etc....but I bet I'll end up ordering him! :slap

I never did pick up TDW Loki, even though I've thought about it off and on since it was released.

I like the sharp difference of the blue. But I try to stay open minded on design changes or costume changes before seeing the movie. I wasn't nearly as enamored with Yondu's tall fin, for example, before seeing GOTG2 - and now it's absolutely the first way I would display him no question. Sometimes the movie itself can help or hurt a certain look for me.

It is pretty screen accurate as costume color, but i still prefer the green version of the suit...
Looks more like a cerimonial suit this one.

Attachments

• DHRXrmgXgAAo-rl.jpg
    DHRXrmgXgAAo-rl.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 356
  • DHRXoRmXoAAC3Gq.jpg
    DHRXoRmXoAAC3Gq.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 349

Looking forward to seeing the new head sculpt. Any guesses when we'll see it?

Good to know those horns will fit the A1 sculpt I can pick those up at least :yess:

Ok. This is NOT his final costume. I assume it's an outfit they give to him as a guest of The Grandmaster.

In the trailer, we clearly see him and the other heroes lined up to fight Hela... and he's got the green outfit.
So, hopefully HOT TOYS give two versions. :)

It would seem odd that IT'S EXACTLY the same outfit, just a different color though... My money is on it being part of his illusion. And he swaps it to blue for some reason.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

After seeing the film yesterday I really am looking forward to this one. I'm really excited to see the new headsculpt. Let's see if they can improve the A1 headsculpt, because TDW Loki didn't manage to do that IMO.

The color of the clothes needs to be darker though. The blue was dark and not as bright as on this prototype.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back