Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems a bit early to say its "struggling to sell" when it's only been released in one market so far and only recently at that. I doubt he'll stick around for too long once full distribution happens.

Seems a bit early to say its "struggling to sell" when it's only been released in one market so far and only recently at that. I doubt he'll stick around for too long once full distribution happens.

Yeah it hasn't hit SSC yet; and as I mentioned before, Neo was sold out at BBTS for a long time but only recently preorders opened up again; just like with the HT Emperor Deluxe. They get their final order numbers and open the preorders back up. It doesn't mean a hundred people cancelled the figure.

Hot toys NEO is sold out in a lot of places, not sure how one speculates sales is struggling?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I think between the figure's potential for posing, slew of weapons and overall look, once more people get it in-hand it will likely sell out fairly quickly.

Its pretty telling on SSC’s part how they feel about Neo....

He’s no where to be found on the front page , and finding him on the site is a chore.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Its pretty telling on SSC’s part how they feel about Neo....

He’s no where to be found on the front page , and finding him on the site is a chore.

Well he was on the front page after he was announced, for a bit anyway. Don't they only put up new pre-orders and recent releases on the front page? This is neither of those (yet).

Well he was on the front page after he was announced, for a bit anyway. Don't they only put up new pre-orders and recent releases on the front page? This is neither of those (yet).

Yeah, all of that. And then I think they have a now shipping section but they don’t have him in stock yet. He’s findable by searching Neo or Matrix. Pretty normal.

Received an email from Toy Sapiens that Neo will be shipping out on the 23rd. I’d expect SS to be around the same date as Toy Sapiens and SS seem to release figures within a few days of each other, normally.

Received an email from Toy Sapiens that Neo will be shipping out on the 23rd. I’d expect SS to be around the same date as Toy Sapiens and SS seem to release figures within a few days of each other, normally.

Doesn't Sideshow send an incoming notice pretty early? I normally get a "this is coming soon so we are gonna bill you on such and such day" which is normally a week or two before it ships out.

He is on his way....mine is from my new source TW...they get theirs a bit later, but totally fine with that....the anticipation is part of the fun.
giphy.gif

Back