Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am, the one who waits.

Yes but our board sees you waiting like this
th

When in reality your waiting looks more like a combination of these...

th

th

The trilogy was playing on Sunday. I watched it, again. Anyways, the first film made the agents feel like a legitimate threat. The things they do and the way the humans talk about them, it's similar to the way Kyle Reese talked about the Terminators. The sequels, not so much, especially when Morpheus was fighting the upgraded agent in Reloaded. One thing that's cool in Reloaded is how Morpheus is always in front of Neo and Trinity whenever they walk into a place together. Despite Neo being so powerful and the savior, Morpheus retains his status as leader, and Neo respects him. Not to mention, the three of them look so cool together. Morpheus' outfit is the coolest, and Neo looks so badass in his monk outfit walking behind Morpheus like a bodyguard. Almost makes me want figures of all three characters... almost. :lol.

Yes, Reloaded is great, may even be my favourite (crazy talk, I know). I just love all the new concepts introduced: the viral Smith, the Architect etc.

I even like Revolutions more than most, mainly due to the final duel.

Yes, Reloaded is great, may even be my favourite (crazy talk, I know). I just love all the new concepts introduced: the viral Smith, the Architect etc.

I even like Revolutions more than most, mainly due to the final duel.
The whole trilogy is a lot better than it got credit for upon release. I was guilty of **** talking it as much as everyone else but upon re-evaluating them, I definitely appreciate what the Wachowskis were going for a lot more.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I actually my really liked the Neo arc. The film fell apart with the love triangle stuff and Nirobi or what every her name was , she was just bad.....

Jada Smith cannot act, and she ruined those films for me. The entire council stuff was terrible.

They were trying to show the analogy of some human and some robots wanted everything to be status quo....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back