Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure about most places but plenty of availability still e.g. Sideshow, BBTS, Timewalker, razorsedge.

Neo had been sold out at BBTS for a long while; they must have gotten some final numbers from HT/SSC and opened up some more orders.

Or they've had cancelations.

Again, like so many before, I think there will be plenty for the first 3 months or so at the very least. But we'll all know very soon.

I still have my BBTS preorder BTW. Not sure how many more days I can keep it before I risk getting charged. Would they charge me this month if I'm back of the line and have to wait for the third batch 3 months from now?

Again, like so many before, I think there will be plenty for the first 3 months or so at the very least. But we'll all know very soon.

I still have my BBTS preorder BTW. Not sure how many more days I can keep it before I risk getting charged. Would they charge me this month if I'm back of the line and have to wait for the third batch 3 months from now?

This month? Sideshow doesn't even have the figure yet.

IIRC in their FAQ, it says you can cancel an item that's in your pile of loot; essentially a free return. But they make mention that if you do that too often you'll get your account suspended or something.

And no, they don't charge you until your item is ready to go if that's what you were asking. When they charge you it's ready to go.

Oh, I see. Is it dark green in real/natural lighting?

What color is it in hand?

Mine is packed away and my pics have vanished with Photobucket - but here's a custom I found online that better represents the colour, sort of like a deep olive green, and the lining is a gold satin-like fabric:

20121028_a83866.jpg

Neo had been sold out at BBTS for a long while; they must have gotten some final numbers from HT/SSC and opened up some more orders.
I canceled my order with BBTS and placed one with Sideshow instead. Decided I wanted him earlier. [emoji23][emoji23]

Speaking of which, anyone hear anything on when to expect it from Sideshow?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So many releases lately and not enough money to go around. I've been torn trying to decide between getting IW Cap or Iron Spider but I might just get this one instead. Love the movies and I kinda want to branch out from Star Wars and Marvel figures. Can't wait to see this one at my local store. Might be an instant buy for me.

Really looking forward to this, but this is one time when I'm fine waiting the extra month or so for BBTS to get theirs. I've already paid for waaay too many figures the past couple months and could use a small break.

Haha, well getting a 10% raise at work probably didn't help. It kinda sent my addiction into overdrive for a while there, and had me looking for all kinds of new stuff to buy. I'm trying to slow down again now though (he says after just splurging on an AF Dredd he didn't need). :lol

I was watching The Matrix. Once again I noticed something new. This time it was the meaning of life it self and the answer to all unanswered questions humans have been asking themselves for thousands of years...anyway, I like that details on Neo's boots. I think HT did a really good job capturing the details.

Haha, well getting a 10% raise at work probably didn't help. It kinda sent my addiction into overdrive for a while there, and had me looking for all kinds of new stuff to buy. I'm trying to slow down again now though (he says after just splurging on an AF Dredd he didn't need). :lol

Well... congratulations on the raise... and sorry for your loss.

Once again I noticed something new. This time it was the meaning of life it self and the answer to all unanswered questions humans have been asking themselves for thousands of years

I love that shot.

Back