Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix: Neo 1/6 scale collectible action figure

I don't really get grouping all aliens and robots together either. Just because I like The Terminator doesn't mean I'll wanna look at Gundam threads. The only thing I think should be separated out in general is 1/6 stuff; like to me Transformers threads don't belong next to Predator stuff.

All those things do go together though.

I wouldn't want to have to look at all those Harry Potter threads either next to LOTR but they would all fit in a section called "Sword & Sorcery".

In fact, even Pirates of the Caribbean could fit in Sword and Sorcery although at first you might not think it.

Some things do challenge the brain. Its a good thing.

Re: Hot Toys Acquires The Matrix License

JC Hong on Instagram put up a pic of Genisys Arnie and ANH Han heads from 2 years ago saying he needs to study more.

Hmmm.

All I know is anything new Terminator from HT is always welcome.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS4** - The Matrix Neo 1/6 scale collectible action figure

The head looks better here than in the promos, but I agree with some of the criticisms--the likeness isn't quite there and seems dependent on viewing angle. The sculptisn't bad, but it's not up there with their best efforts. It's sitting somewhere around Steve Rogers/Rey, rather than BD Robocop/CW Tony Stark. I also think the glasses aren't working and need to be redone.

All the same, it's a solid figure and I'm going to pre-order it. Hopefully they don't surprise me with a Reloaded version... because I might need that, too. Reloaded is the inferior film, but it has the iconic looks for Neo and Smith.

By not having a traditional robot, do you mean Keanu Reeves? :lol
Pretty sure there were robots in the Matrix...

I7TlFx.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

POed at BBTS- now the wait...................

This is very good!

No hesitation, POed

UGh. kills me after I just bought an Iminime sculpt (which I still kinda like better) and the full GeeWhiz outfit , plus everything else. I do like Geewhiz coat better. It fans out like a Batman cape. Way better for posing. I still might cave and get another one. 2 Neos..

Anyone think we'll actually see an Agent Smith...? Or is this just a one-off like Jack Sparrow.

Anyone think we'll actually see an Agent Smith...? Or is this just a one-off like Jack Sparrow.

Both Agent Smith and Neo were shown a few months ago at the Shang Hai convention

Back