Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix: Neo 1/6 scale collectible action figure

$295.06 Canadian reasons to appreciate the figure, but not be interested or tempted!!!

It's always the same pattern. Some people like it, some don't, then there's endless posts comparing the doll with scenes from the films, custom dolls, and photoshopped pics, but most will PO the figure after all the complaining, just like everyone did with the SS Beetlejuice, even though it's a piece of ****. See you all in a year, when the final product comes out and you all think it looks awesome in hand, even though it's probably the same as the prototype :lol

Wait , did someone actually order BettleGuise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope they HT doesn't give Trinity rubber arms, if they make that figure.

They no doubt will if its the version from the same portion of the film as this Neo. Shes sleeveless during that time.

Does Lord of the Rings? Does Whedonville?
Truthfully I think you could take out both of those sub forums and combine them into general. They’re a bit too specific to a relatively small segment of collecting in my opinion. Maybe rather than Lord of the Rings/Middle Earth that sub forum could just be fantasy and cover things like Game of Thrones and whatnot too.

Neo looks good but I’m honestly not the hugest fan of the Matrix films. Still the figure tempts me a bit. I’ll probably resist ordering unless it comes out great and I buy it impulsively. :lol

Wait , did someone actually order BettleGuise?

Yes, it sold out. After all the crying and criticism, they all bought it, like a bunch of sheep. A bunch of people here have a BJ in the closet, secretly posing it and taking private photos of it. Pathetic. I laugh at them. :lol <--me...laughing

Why did this get moved to General? Aliens and Robots is far more appropriate

If they do Trinity then ill get a Neo.

The Matrix

A computer generated dream world created by the machines to control humans...

It’s a film about robots and digital humans....

Robot section....

And I think all those BettelGuises were bought up by SS and put in a landfill with Atari ET cartridges.

Truthfully I think you could take out both of those sub forums and combine them into general. They’re a bit too specific to a relatively small segment of collecting in my opinion. Maybe rather than Lord of the Rings/Middle Earth that sub forum could just be fantasy and cover things like Game of Thrones and whatnot too.

I agree. Whedonville is literally dead. And Middle Earth, like Indiana Jones, no longer needs its own section. But "Fantasy" is too broad.

I suggest "Sword & Sorcery" which could include LOTR, Game of Thrones and even Harry Potter.

I agree. Whedonville is literally dead. And Middle Earth, like Indiana Jones, no longer needs its own section. But "Fantasy" is too broad.

I suggest "Sword & Sorcery" which could include LOTR, Game of Thrones and even Harry Potter.
Yeah and also instead of Aliens and Robots just sci-fi (or whatever name). Keep the stuff that’s there but you could add in things like the QMX Star Trek releases for instance. Keep Star Wars separate as there are too many releases and everything else would get buried.

I really like this.
I think I will get it.
While not 100% perfect, the HS looks fantastic, as does all the gear.
Looks solid to me.

Yeah and also instead of Aliens and Robots just sci-fi (or whatever name). Keep the stuff that’s there but you could add in things like the QMX Star Trek releases for instance. Keep Star Wars separate as there are too many releases and everything else would get buried.

Sci-Fi is really too broad. Aliens & Robots was always supposed to be a sci-fi specific section that included aliens, cyborgs, terminations, robots, machines, computer programs, all that kind of stuff. It was never meant to be taken literally but more broadly. "The Matrix" is a great example of something that easily fits in the category and yet confuses many people because it does not have traditional 'walking metal robot' in it.

Sci-Fi is really too broad. Aliens & Robots was always supposed to be a sci-fi specific section that included aliens, cyborgs, terminations, robots, machines, computer programs, all that kind of stuff. It was never meant to be taken literally but more broadly. "The Matrix" is a great example of something that easily fits in the category and yet confuses many people because it does not have traditional 'walking metal robot' in it.

You take that back!

Does Lord of the Rings? Does Whedonville?

No and No. I'm a relatively late comer to this site, and all of the subcategories baffle me. I understand Marvel/DC/Star Wars, but Disneyana and the ones you mentioned? Unnecessary. I don't really get grouping all aliens and robots together either. Just because I like The Terminator doesn't mean I'll wanna look at Gundam threads. The only thing I think should be separated out in general is 1/6 stuff; like to me Transformers threads don't belong next to Predator stuff.

Back