Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did a quick edit on the headsculpt of Trinity Manco Toys, replacing the hair and sunglass, by the model of JNIX ART. I think the head has grown considerably.
6oZOBqp.jpg

I did a quick edit on the headsculpt of Trinity Manco Toys, replacing the hair and sunglass, by the model of JNIX ART. I think the head has grown considerably.
6oZOBqp.jpg
Sorry if i sound funny but what is the point of doing so? Not like you can combine the sculpts IRL?

Agreed it looks good but it will never happen.

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Sorry if i sound funny but what is the point of doing so? Not like you can combine the sculpts IRL?

Agreed it looks good but it will never happen.

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

There is no reason to apologize, what I wanted to show is that the head of Manco Toys has potential, in addition to being very cheap. As for the combination of sculptures and "it will never happen", it depends, I can do a remodel on the hair, using JNIX ART hair as a reference, it would not be difficult, on the contrary, it would be something easy and simple to do.
But for now, I will wait for the release of all versions in development to know where to go.

Morpheus was supposed to arrive yesterday... but now my package is moving within the UPSP network. Last time I got that message, my package ended up going 800 miles away just to get sent back to me a week later. This is the 2nd package to do this in a month for me. WTF...

Anyway... as I said I'm in for the redux Morpheus tie. Anyone else jump on this yet? There is a group order going out this Thursday if anyone wants in. Check in with jbeltram4.

Morpheus ties (slim) 2-23-20.jpg

Man, my Morpheus was supposed to be delivered last Saturday (Feb 29th)... but for some reason I found out that its being held at LAX (Los Angeles airport) as a coronavirus thing since its from China. Has anyone else experienced this from Onesixthkit?

I've had many things come from China through ebay the last couple weeks and nothing has been held. I fear the USPS may have lost my package. Strangely, just three weeks ago I had Tyrion S7 also go through a similar delay but it ended up getting on the wrong truck and taking a week's trip up north. By the time it got back to me it was beaten up. This virus thing seems to have really confused the USPS system.

Wow, you seem to be having the worst luck lately, Wor-Gar. The last thing I ordered from OSK were some ankle extenders a few weeks ago, and those arrived in the usual week to week and a half. But I suppose things could have gotten a lot worse since then.

Yeah, its been weird ever since 2020 started. BTW I meant to say Joker took the trip up north, not Tyrion. With Tyrion, I was sent a regular when I paid for an Ex. Now with Morpheus, this hold-up at LAX. :dunno

3 out of 4 figures delivered this year have had delay issues of some kind. The universe is trying to tell me something.

Man, my Morpheus was supposed to be delivered last Saturday (Feb 29th)... but for some reason I found out that its being held at LAX (Los Angeles airport) as a coronavirus thing since its from China. Has anyone else experienced this from Onesixthkit?

I've had many things come from China through ebay the last couple weeks and nothing has been held. I fear the USPS may have lost my package. Strangely, just three weeks ago I had Tyrion S7 also go through a similar delay but it ended up getting on the wrong truck and taking a week's trip up north. By the time it got back to me it was beaten up. This virus thing seems to have really confused the USPS system.

I've had things held up in LAX for a week almost even before the corona virus, I feel like it's just random. Like they forget about a box and then someone finds it a week later.

Yeah, its been weird ever since 2020 started. BTW I meant to say Joker took the trip up north, not Tyrion. With Tyrion, I was sent a regular when I paid for an Ex. Now with Morpheus, this hold-up at LAX. :dunno

3 out of 4 figures delivered this year have had delay issues of some kind. The universe is trying to tell me something.

This was happening to me also for a while. Got 95% here, headed to UsP and then another week for delivery. Complain to your local PO and tell them it?s BS. Show the tracking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine was stuck in Los Angeles for about 6 days right as this coronavirus thing was breaking.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Back