Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's definitely a must-get for fans of the film.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I still haven't released him from his boxing yet and I had pre-ordered from Sideshow.

Hello all! Asking for help!
i bought my 1st action figure in my life from my local store (its in London). MMS 466 1/6 Scale Collectible figure Neo from The Matrix movie. I was very impressed with quality and detailing of this piece! But when i returned home i started searching for new figures on the internet and found out that there are many fake copies of Hot toys. I researched my copy of Neo, to make sure it is legit and original but in the end i am quite sure ok but i want some advice from collectors with this question. So i made many photos of the figure and its package and n (link on Google disc). Please help me, look at my figure, help me to understand is it legit or not.Its my 1st figure and it was very pricey for me (around 340$).

Thank you!
Photos on google disc
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Stvj_xmiPsKlJLsi0UcZGtWqXDfhj0UM/view?usp=drive_web

Don’t think you have anything to worry about with Neo, Forbidden Planet are a legit supplier (even if their prices are extortionate) and AFAIK Neo hasn’t been knocked off. Think it’s mainly Star Wars and Marvel/DC Hot Toys that get bootlegged.

I made the same conclusion after all my researching. As i understand, not all ht action figures have been knocked off, just some very popular. This is good news))

There's really VERY few fully boxed Hot Toys KOs out there, you have nothing to worry about. Absolutely no one KOs a shipper either. Most boxed KOs are of Groot or figures like that that are all molded.

There's a LOT of bootleg Neo's, as in figures made without the license, and people have KOed the HT headsculpt, but not the full figure. So you're all good.

Look who just went up for pre-order at OSK
143348b72m0k3uwy0qxmfe-528x668.jpg

Once again I'm sure Hot Toys is outraged that some fledgling company is making something they have no intention of making themselves.

If those OSD figures of Morpheous and Trinity are made and decent, Ill buy.

Cause HT sure as hell will never make them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the short top just looks very odd and doesn't fit the character at all.

And honestly the outfit is looking a bit cheap even there, so I'm not feeling too optimistic about how the final figure will turn out.

Yeah the short top just looks very odd and doesn't fit the character at all.

And honestly the outfit is looking a bit cheap even there, so I'm not feeling too optimistic about how the final figure will turn out.

it probably last for 3-5 years before it starts cracking up.

Back