Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh boy, just got the invoice for that Toysworks Morpheus figure, which is supposed to be in stock next week. Have a feeling I'm going to regret this...

Hopefully not. Really need a neo trinity Morpheus set up going and the options aren?t exactly plentiful.

You mean an extra pair for his holsters? Yeah I bought some for mine when this first came out.

20190516_175904 (3).jpg

20200106_230909 (2).jpg

Given that these are the people behind the awful Jessica Jones figure, I'm kinda wanting to see some final figure pics first before paying mine.

They also did a Punisher figure which I have that's not too bad and also a couple others that looked decent to good. I didn't think the Jessica Jones figure looked good in the promo pics either and everyone seems to have trouble with female figures in general, so I'm hopeful. I'll be the guinea pig haha. We'll see when they ship it.

Well, I went ahead and ordered the Toys Works Spiritual Leader and Transcender figures from Giantoy.

I honestly doubt that HT will release their own versions anytime soon and if so, will most likely be from the original "The Matrix". The ones from Toys Works are from the sequels. So if HT does release them, I'll have a set for both.

I'll most likely get the Trinity one as well but I'm waiting to see some in-hand pics of her, once she is released.

Well, I went ahead and ordered the Toys Works Spiritual Leader and Transcender figures from Giantoy.

I honestly doubt that HT will release their own versions anytime soon and if so, will most likely be from the original "The Matrix". The ones from Toys Works are from the sequels. So if HT does release them, I'll have a set for both.

I'll most likely get the Trinity one as well but I'm waiting to see some in-hand pics of her, once she is released.

I preordered all 3, glutton for punishment lol. I'd only seen Trinity available at OSK, I don't know if anyone else was offering her. It's always more expensive to get these releases after the fact, so just wanted to be on top of it.

I preordered all 3, glutton for punishment lol. I'd only seen Trinity available at OSK, I don't know if anyone else was offering her. It's always more expensive to get these releases after the fact, so just wanted to be on top of it.

:rotfl I hear ya!

Yeah, I'll most likely pre-order her as well. In for an ounce... Plus her not on display would stand out big-time, especially with Morpheus there.

If Morpheus turns out decent I'll probably take a chance and order Trinity as well just to make sure I have the three. Although with the sequel being announced I do feel there's probably a greater chance now of HT making them.

At least assuming they don't just release a Matrix 4 Neo and leave it at that. Lol

I think the reason Trinity was only offered at OSK is because it looks like he just straight copied the JNIX custom. From time to time he'll offer stuff like that, like the old Treasure Hunter sculpt.

I'd only seen Trinity available at OSK

I can't find her on OSK, do you have a link or maybe the preorder window passed?

Also I swear there was a thread here for Toys Works's Morpheus, but I can't seem to find it.
If I remember correctly Morpheus was hinted to be made from another company (VTS?).
Did we see more pictures of this version?

I can't find her on OSK, do you have a link or maybe the preorder window passed?

Also I swear there was a thread here for Toys Works's Morpheus, but I can't seem to find it.
If I remember correctly Morpheus was hinted to be made from another company (VTS?).
Did we see more pictures of this version?

Preorder window on OSK ended on Jan 1, so I guess they took the page down. I wish they'd stop doing that and just make it unavailable to order.

Back