1/6 Hot Toys - MMS445 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Thor Collectible Figure

a8eeacf6b93d87350e933cce184f145b.jpg

5f607afc778787153704b494ae9e63e3.jpg

Hope road worn thor comes with a beard that thick instead of the stubble he has now

Had no interest ...
Then they go and release that new Trailer .... and I'm looking to see if I can give sideshow more money yet . Damn

Love the outfit and colors. Thinking I'll get this to replace TDW Thor on the shelf.

I like this, but as someone who doesn't have a Thor in their Avengers lineup yet, the road worn version is far more appealing. Plus, if he does come with that Surtur head, that's awesome for display shelf narrative. But this is REALLY cool.

Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Thor Collectible Figure

Ragnarok will likely get me my first HT Thor as well. I know I want the Road Worn version, but if this version comes with an extra non-battle painted headsculpt, removable shin armor on the right leg, and swappable left arm gauntlet, this would be a must as well. Only thing is it'll still have the paint on the costume. I don't know if that's likely, but it would make for a great figure.

52da135d745c22509d1beb848492c2e2.jpg
741788bc787a909251da9ed829d1cf33.jpg
4c82ab6e513b652dad55f55ae8ea0f54.jpg

Never thought id say this but easy pass

35e18fc9463fca34ef8c20d872d6971c.jpg

Cant believe they will keep the sculpt. Oh well. Gladiator will be the one for me. Unless they got a raiden version lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RIP Surtur 2017

But...Hulk fights him? And thor has short hair then?

I prefer sculpted hair 9 times out of 10, but the whole floating hair thing on these Thor figures has never done it for me. That's one of the main reasons I'm quite excited for this gladiator version.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I doubt thats surtur.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The skull matches the trailer Surtur and the pop vinyl line had a Thor holding surturs head. Unless it's a smaller minion or something? Wonder why he's got the head then

I want the skull but not enough to pick up another Thor. I doubt it will get parted out since it is an exclusive. Oh well.

Not gonna lie, I kinda hope the helmet is removable. Cause I'd so repaint it silver, give him Mjolnir, and clean off the red on his face. That's like, the perfect Thor in my head right now. I understand that this is a figure of him in the Gladitorial Arena with the war paint on his face but I do also kinda want a clean headsculpt.

Not gonna lie, I kinda hope the helmet is removable. Cause I'd so repaint it silver, give him Mjolnir, and clean off the red on his face. That's like, the perfect Thor in my head right now. I understand that this is a figure of him in the Gladitorial Arena with the war paint on his face but I do also kinda want a clean headsculpt.

They will rehash the Gladiator sculpt for IW.

The teaser picture for this shows that the helmet can be removed:
3d2199baeb00cbf7965a0eae87990c5e.jpg

Though like Cammo said, they're surely to do a Thor from IW I think. That one would still have the short hair. Just hopefully it comes with the helmet as well.

Back