Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Just received the invoice from KG Hobby for this, so hopefully it should arrive in the UK in a week or so.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Damn, I preordered mine on May 3rd, payment on the non-refundable deposit went through fine, but I still haven't gotten any email about it yet. I'm not doing the payment plan, they're charging the rest in one payment. Still no word from Sideshow through my email. Do they do preorders in the order they're placed? That would make sense. I hate this waiting game!

I placed my order on October 17 and still haven't received a shipping notice. I opted for flex pay and emailed them about having the final payments pushed through to have it shipped but they never respond to my emails.

I placed my order on October 17 and still haven't received a shipping notice. I opted for flex pay and emailed them about having the final payments pushed through to have it shipped but they never respond to my emails.

Contact them on live chat works best.

I called them this morning and...BAD NEWS FOR ME!!! I missed my chance to get one from this newest batch by...WAIT FOR IT......ONE FREAKIN' DAY!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_20180519_160331_311.jpg

Hey has anyone tried taking off the belt? Is there a press stud in the centre of this torso that keeps all the layers folded up right? Just wondering if taking off the belt will mean everything needs to be folded over perfectly again, or if some of it is held in place?

Late to the game, but I just picked my Anakin up yesterday...man what a great figure! They really knocked this one out of the park. He has to be, hands down, my favorite. The absolutely nailed the head sculpt, the costume, everything! Couldn't be happier with him. My only issue is that I was unable to take his right arm off to switch out for the light up lightsaber arm. I didn't want to break it...I guess I'll have to work on it some more. Sorry, for the drippy pics, the weather isn't co-operating here today at all so the lighting sucks...

IMG_9215.JPG

IMG_9217.JPG

IMG_9218 (2).JPG

IMG_9220 (2).JPG

Just got an invoice from Timewalker, looks like they anticipate getting their Annie stock within a week or so.

Has anyone tried rinsing out the robe yet to try and get the extra dye out before it can bleed out onto the head or hands? I'm probably going to try it later this week, just curious if anyone else has and what your results were.

Back