Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Why just use the sideshow version robe , no bleeding slightly longer WINNING!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Wouldn't there be a chance of the dye washing out some?

That's exactly why I was asking. If we can run it under a faucet or soak it and get some of the excess dye out, it might preserve the face/hands/clothes of Old Ben and Anakin longer.

Why just use the sideshow version robe , no bleeding slightly longer WINNING!

Well for those of us that don't have a Sideshow robe, that's not exactly something we can consider.

A member posted about the SS robe- It was also too short. Not to mention, the bulking of the material looked really sheety.

A member posted about the SS robe- It was also too short. Not to mention, the bulking of the material looked really sheety.

Doesn’t look to bad to me . It’s amazing to me how many people they can keep their sideshow figures
d60c3d9a8d64857255b06b8c1aed49b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy provides very nice custom Jedi robe, previous pages there was one member posted a pic of Anakin with this custom robes and it looks good.
https://www.d-artstudios.com/jedirobe.php

I have emailed him if his products have similar bleeding issue like Hot Toys and he replied could not give a 100% guarantee but so far no complaints from the customers

Except for the stain issue, Hot Toys's robe material feels so nice and I personally think was perfectly tailored

I ordered from Sideshow right after the Obi Wan figure was up for pre-order. Final payment comes out Wednesday for me.

Just pre-ordered this guy. Doing a flex payment though, because I'm still trying to finish my 501st line-up to go with him!

Several months ago. I was originally doing flex and just moved it to single. Charging now.

Damn, I preordered mine on May 3rd, payment on the non-refundable deposit went through fine, but I still haven't gotten any email about it yet. I'm not doing the payment plan, they're charging the rest in one payment. Still no word from Sideshow through my email. Do they do preorders in the order they're placed? That would make sense. I hate this waiting game!

Back