Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if you washed the cloak if that would drain the excess dye...?

I assume that the brown cloak on Old Ben Kenobi must also horribly stain his tan robe. I never did put the cloak on mine -- now I don't think I want to.

That was my first thought, wash the cloak. Still weird to me that this is a problem.

How the hell would I know the arrival date for you? They're getting them the 16th and I was quite clear about that, do the math.

arrival date ?

Don't ask you'll get yelled at. My educated guess (since this is my first preorder through Sideshow & if you have him preordered through Sideshow) is if he ships out May 16th he would arrive around the end of the month/right near the beginning of June. But that's just my wild guess.

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

bdc3142d8c833d3d9aa44e8a95512a50.jpg
12e2dc5bc732d3f7a8a86c8976869673.jpg

I am using the robe, just trying to get it so it does not tough the hands or head to prevent the staining. Such a great figure if you can get past the robe/staining issue. Seriously something a figure that costs this much should not have happen, but I'm glad I have him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

bdc3142d8c833d3d9aa44e8a95512a50.jpg
12e2dc5bc732d3f7a8a86c8976869673.jpg

I am using the robe, just trying to get it so it does not tough the hands or head to prevent the staining. Such a great figure if you can get past the robe/staining issue. Seriously something a figure that costs this much should not have happen, but I'm glad I have him.

Great pics, such a great looking figure.

I want to see new/exciting poses..folks here keep posting the same pic with same boring right open palm

After messing around with that fine wire in the hood, this is as good as I can get it. I give up lol. Looks sort of decent, but damn it takes some effort to get that hood in place!

20180512_162232b.jpg

After messing around with that fine wire in the hood, this is as good as I can get it. I give up lol. Looks sort of decent, but damn it takes some effort to get that hood in place!

View attachment 408420

Isn't there a wire in the hood? Have you tried removing said wire? I imagine that the hood would lay more naturally without that wire Hot Toys is so obsessed with.

Maybe you should make some dynamic poses and post them instead of complaining how people choose to pose their figure. Just a thought instead of complaining.

Since he/she/it does have the figure it's pretty dumb they're complaining. That's like having food in the fridge & complaining that you're hungry.

Back