Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

[emoji38] ... I have both SS versions and have never opened either.. Guess now I never will once I get this HT one..
Ebay will be full of the Sideshow Anakin this weekend, better get mine on now.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Wow! I assumed this would come to fruition some time but didn't think it would happen already:clap

Looks fantastic. Glad to see this even though I paid a small fortune for a custom. I just thought it would take years for them to get to the prequels. Hopefully we'll see Padme, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Mace, Maul, Dooku, Yoda, etc.

This is a day 1 PO for sure. Just hope that day is soon.

THIS I'm interested in. Top notch sculpt, and I'm really happy they're delving into at least the main group for the prequels...well, I HOPE they are. A RotS Kenobi to go with this is a must, and I'd love a properly done Padme. AotC Padme would be great, or wedding gown Padme, or black dress Padme...but hopefully Padme at some point.

But those three would be three I'd be in for. This looks really cool.

Looks really good. Still don't know if I will get it. A sith eyes sculpt would be great

Personally, I'd like a Jedi version of Anakin to put with my other Jedi figures, but if they could make this be a double headsculpt figure like CW Captain America was, that would be ideal.

source.gif

Is Anakin holding Dooku's saber?
Yes! :yess:

THIS is beautiful. I've been looking at awesome reveals for the past couple of hours but so far, this is my favorite. What an incredible piece. Soooo bought.

Looks fantastic! I'll probably actually buy it if they give him the sith eyes sculpt..

Hmm, I hope that's Dooku's lightsaber and it means we'll get him eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't believe its time already.

HT must realize there's more money to be made from young PTers than old OTers. They may be right.

Can't believe its time already.

HT must realize there's more money to be made from young PTers than old OTers. They may be right.
Or fans who like all the trilogies

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Still hasn't sunk in yet.! Hot toys prequel Figures. Amazing.

I can't imagine what the day is going to be like when they reveal ep.3 obi wan. I might celebrate it every year. An Anni-versary, if you will.

Back