Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Plenty of great reveals and this by far my favorite. I'm neither a PT lover or hater, I accept them as cannon for what they were. This look / character is one of my favs from PT and it's nice to have both versions of Mista V

Since my wife is a huge and probably also only fan of Christensen i will need to get his :)

Since my wife is a huge and probably also only fan of Christensen i will need to get his :)

... I think you can add a quite a few hundreds of thousands to the list of Christensen fans. I've been waiting for this PT resurgence for a while - my generation is growing up and making their voices heard at last!
Day one purchase for me and my friends, we couldn't be happier about this! :yess: Makes a nice change to constant Vaders, Lukes, and Stormies! What a beauty! Now an Obi Wan and Padme please, and a Dooku too!

GREAT news and the perfect figure to kick off the PT line! Looking forward to Obi Wan and the rest! VERY COOL!

And that's it. And this lamp. And that's it. Anakin, Maul and this lamp.

And Count Dooku. Anakin, Maul, this lamp, and Count Dooku.

thejerk.jpg

Gotta say, this has been my favorite HT reveal this year at SDCC. So unexpected and it looks amazing. I really only wanted a Vader, Stormtrooper, and Jedi Luke to represent SW. I never considered the idea that HT may dip into the PT any time soon. This Anakin is soooo tempting because there's gotta be an Ep3 Obi-Wan on the way too. Would be such an amazing display.

This and Jedi Luke were always my top choices when HT announced the line.
I guess I can stop collecting after that. Im only 14 figures in.

Ebay will be full of the Sideshow Anakin this weekend, better get mine on now.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I *just* sold mine last week on ebay, and thank god I did because this would make it impossible now. As it was, it took me 3 tries to sell it, and I was selling it pretty cheap!

He'll look awesome next to Jedi Luke. Can't wait.

Someone is selling their medicom Ani and I thought about it for a second. Bullet dodged there :lol
Can't wait for them to make Obi. Those 2 are my grail figures.

Back