Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

He's so perfect

HOT TOYS PREQUEL FOGURES, LET THAT SINK IN!!!!!!!

Wow looks great, good thing that I'm only sticking to PT characters

:horror:yess: So excited to finally see a HT Anakin! My SSC one was my favourite figure for years but it's pretty outdated now and the leather started to crumble off :( . This will easily be my new number 1 when it comes out!

I'll be PO'ing this, looks great in initial pictures. At first I was wondering why he has a Sith lightsaber as well, but my surmise is that is likely Dooku's saber from the beginning of the film when he decapitated him.

This is 50% of the PT figures that I'd be interested in.

Nice! Looks good so far and I'm interested in this one, but my wallet ain't.

I don't believe my eyes..... :yess: this is the first head sculpt I'm going to be a perfectionist about.

And Endor Leia in Poncho.

22550d1381890705-ford-dealers-blow-fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-tell-if-serious-trolling-7e8642.jpg

Was hoping this would be a reveal this year(like every year since HT announced SW figures lol). Now I just hope this is the second DX with sith portrait as well. And hopefully both sabers light up. May not love the prequels, but I'm getting they're getting some HT love.

Oh! To the left.I thought you were joking about Jyn to tehy right. :duh :lol

This one I might get if the likeness is spot on.

Gives me hope of a Padme Arena battle down the line too :)

Back