Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Damn it. At this point I might as well just give my SSC figures to my kids to play with. This thing looks great, bought.

Damn it. At this point I might as well just give my SSC figures to my kids to play with. This thing looks great, bought.

Whatare you talking about... this thing is great :huh

review_anakin_6.jpg

I will say this is the first licensed Anakin that captures his likeness... most seem to be pretty idealized.

I had the darren carnall sculpt and it was great. I sold it off with the rest of the pt stuff. Glad i did would not got nothing for any of it if hot toys is giving a shot at these figures.

Oh my god I need this. I'm most only into the original but I need this Anakin. He is beautiful.

Well I was only collecting marvel hot toys, but I'm not missing this one! It looks great.

Where's that guy that said HT weren't alowed to make PT figures?

ROTJ Luke and ROTS Anakin. SSC's first two SW figures. It's 2006 all over again.

Now Asmus needs to announce that they are retracting the Merry, Pippin, and Gimli figs in favor of a Faramir figure!

Back