1/6 Hot Toys - MMS430 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Hulk Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent. ! Great comparison shot !! Still love my original Hulk with ripped pants. He holds up surprisingly well. AoU looks too light, but thats pretty well known I guess.

Gladiator Hulk also looks awesome in that pose and costume !
He holds up because it is basically the same body with new headsculpts. But yes, the first one is the best one of all.

Another for preferring the first

All are wrong! Got to defend my my incoming Gladiator Hulk. A more realistic color and a memorable Gladiator look with large weaponry and two sculpts.

Plenty of time to change your minds!

It's a great look from a fun movie and i came very close to ordering but it's very scene specific. The 1st can go with any marvel figure or group but this one really needs Gladiator Thor to go with him. I went cheap and picked up the small QMX Hulk and Thor to represent that scene. It is an awesome looking figure i just like the more classic look for my display.

All are wrong! Got to defend my my incoming Gladiator Hulk. A more realistic color and a memorable Gladiator look with large weaponry and two sculpts.

For pure coolness I'd say Gladiator Hulk wins hands down ! There you go :lol

It's a great look from a fun movie and i came very close to ordering but it's very scene specific. The 1st can go with any marvel figure or group but this one really needs Gladiator Thor to go with him. I went cheap and picked up the small QMX Hulk and Thor to represent that scene. It is an awesome looking figure i just like the more classic look for my display.

Spot on.

I think I'll just wait and see what happens pricewise. The first hulk was pretty popular initially, then i think hot toys made a 2nd run with banner. The AOU hulk didnt have the same demand. I like this and would like to have it, but I've seen the AOU hulk about $100 off retail at times, so I'll take a gamble and see what happens. Could backfire but its ok.

I think I'll just wait and see what happens pricewise. The first hulk was pretty popular initially, then i think hot toys made a 2nd run with banner. The AOU hulk didnt have the same demand. I like this and would like to have it, but I've seen the AOU hulk about $100 off retail at times, so I'll take a gamble and see what happens. Could backfire but its ok.

It's worth the risk if you really don't need it. I recall they did the re-release with Banner as there was a fair amount of kickback that first single Hulk was very bare bones (zero accessories). With Banner they included some wrecked steel girders, the staff with infinity stone for Bruce and a stand type thing.

That said I was very late to the Marvel party and managed by chance to find and pick up the 2 pack for over 30% off. So it's certainly possible !

It's worth the risk if you really don't need it. I recall they did the re-release with Banner as there was a fair amount of kickback that first single Hulk was very bare bones (zero accessories). With Banner they included some wrecked steel girders, the staff with infinity stone for Bruce and a stand type thing.

That said I was very late to the Marvel party and managed by chance to find and pick up the 2 pack for over 30% off. So it's certainly possible !

I remember the first hulk release really well because i waffled on ordering it because of the rubber possibly cracking, then i was on vacation and hurt my back, right as it was about to ship it was instantly sold out everywhere. Luckily my waitlist converted a couple weeks later. I was seeing prices 500+ when that first hulk hit.

I waited to long to preorder at popculturezone and had to go with sideshow. At least they still had him. Wanted this hulk since they announced they we doing a version of planet hulk. Can’t wait most expensive hot toy I ever bought.

The first Hulk just fits with everything. Comic and movie based figures.

The second Hulk's green is kind of pale and the pants suck and I really do not like that second screaming headsculpt, looked kind os fanmade.

The Gladiator Hulk looks cool though, but I'm happy with the first one.

I waited to long to preorder at popculturezone and had to go with sideshow. At least they still had him. Wanted this hulk since they announced they we doing a version of planet hulk. Can’t wait most expensive hot toy I ever bought.

There's nothing like opening up the Hulk box for the first time and taking him out. You'll know what I mean when you do it !

“realistic color” [emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’d say the original Hulk is still the “Best Hulk”, and Gladiator Hulk is the “Coolest Hulk”. Not sure where the Avengers 2 Hulk fits in, but I sold mine off because I preferred the color and classic shorts of the original.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

“realistic color” [emoji848]

nelson-vivas-hulk-meme_nuo28fljgreg1s1x2ye1z3zf1.jpg

The first Avengers Hulk is by far the best Hulk they've done, I never liked the screaming head sculpt or the color of the AOU Hulk, and Gladiator Hulk is just the coolest. I am seriously running out of room for larger figures like this so I'm skipping it for now.

For me, the choice between Gladiator Hulk and a more traditional Hulk was difficult, but ultimately I chose Gladiator Hulk because, in addition to Ragnarok being a standout Marvel film, he can represent Planet Hulk in my collection as well--my favourite Hulk story.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Back