1/6 Hot Toys - MMS430 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Hulk Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But that's just another hulk with almost no clothes on. Same thing as the 1st two avengers movies.
Yeah but head design is differentenough to warrant another (imho) and I also missed out on those [emoji15]. If this had removable armour and no "war paint" it would be a dead cert, as would one wearing the beads (I'm sure there's an official name for it)

Sent from a point in space and time

I'm excited about this figure, and I like the way it looks. I have the other two Hulks, but I have this one on order.
Can't wait to get it.

Yeah but head design is differentenough to warrant another (imho) and I also missed out on those [emoji15]. If this had removable armour and no "war paint" it would be a dead cert, as would one wearing the beads (I'm sure there's an official name for it)

Sent from a point in space and time

The Avenger and AoU Hulk are still available at or below original retial. I think Popcultcha has the AoU version in stock now

Turned out better than I thought so I'm a little moved to buy it.
Always like 1/6 Hulk because it feels like you're getting a lot for the money. :lol

Any chance Hot Toys will do a Norton Hulk with the whole 10 years of Marvel?

That’s too bad. Really liked the look of that Hulk.

Anything is technically possible..but they would need to purchase the rights for that film and it has a lot of the issues fox marvel stuff does, as universal is a partner in the hulk standalone films.

In case it was missed. All 3 have different skin tones most likely due to it being very difficult to get the same green twice when making batches. Pic from a collector on FB
71f2aa41d1f5198778d083d5e1309a48.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent. ! Great comparison shot !! Still love my original Hulk with ripped pants. He holds up surprisingly well. AoU looks too light, but thats pretty well known I guess.

Gladiator Hulk also looks awesome in that pose and costume !

Agreed. All the Hulks look great in their own right, but nothing beats the first Hulk’s shade of green and ripped shorts, in my opinion.

Yep, I'm all about one figure per character. Therefore for me it's the search for the classic figure. The original Hulk is just that. Huge, ripped pants and Green !

Back