1/6 Hot Toys - MMS430 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Hulk Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know they want to reuse the sculpt/mold but i really don't like that whole fro hair from the AoU head. That sculpt will be wearing the helmet only. Good thing we get 2 heads again.

Finally! Comic shop near me is selling the original Avengers Hulk for $500 bucks. I just laughed at that, seeing this bad boy is $360 from BBTS and is WAY more impressive. Honestly, Hulk is kinda plain with just the pants and this gives him a very unique and interesting look. I am slowly building my Avengers with my favorite looks. Now just need Iron Man from IW and Panther!

Yeah, but the original release is the classic Hulk look. 🤷*♂️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AOU vs Ragnarok Hulk. He’s definetly more green hoping its closer to original avengers green as it’d be nice to give him an extra expressive head just to change him up a bit. Will have to see though once it arrives which should be approx end of August
80fb3b31623f179c15243c0d3801bc63.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I hated the color of the AoU Hulk and sold mine off.

Well HT made it that color because that's the way it looked in AoU, sort of an olive green. They just did a bad job on the likeness and hair. I sold mine recently so i could get this one. He just looked too boring and i love the ragnarok version and i have gladiator thor. Will have to make space in order to pose them together on the same shelf.

It's a great look and if i did not have the 1st i would pick it up. I don't need two Hulks one takes up more than enough space :lol

This turned out really cool.

Unfortunately though, Hulk is too large of a figure to have more than one of, and this version is too scene specific to have as your only representation of the character.

Sure came out looking pretty good. Already have the A1 hulk so a pass for me. Space is diffinitley an issue an I’m thinking of down sizing to 6 inch marvel legend. Lol

I was the opposite, after I received AoU Hulk the A1 one looked flat to me so I sold it.

What looked flat, the paint? Did you want more of a gloss? I just didn’t like the tone of color which had a lot of yellow in it versus a classic “Hulk green”.

This turned out really cool.

Unfortunately though, Hulk is too large of a figure to have more than one of, and this version is too scene specific to have as your only representation of the character.

It's the opposite in fact for me, this is my favorite look for hulk now. This is the only look i need or care about. I do agree hulk is large and needs a lot of space and i don't fault anyone for not wanting/needing multiple hulks.

^Same here. Ever since the rumours of them adapting planet hulk in some format came out, I cancelled my other hulk preorder and patiently bided my time lol. Now it’s finally here, and it looks awesome. I also love the movable eyes which were never even mentioned before (as far as I know) and the articulated fingers. Practically a DX.

Anywho, here’s the same guys with an English review that goes more in depth including on how it appears to be made of PVS plastic compared to the usual silicone/rubber:

I wish they'd have popped an end of film version out too. Feels like an easy double dip for them to do a barebones edition on the coattails of this one.

Back