1/6 Hot Toys - MMS430 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Hulk Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waits quietly in the shadows for the flood of AoU Hulk and Thor figures to flood ebay ( and maybe here too ) for a great deal :wink1:

It was an easy decision to order this along with Roadworn Thor since I don't have either in my collection! Now the wait :impatient:

Is a pass for me. I have A1 Hulk and that's all i need.

Its up. 355

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A1 Hulk is enough for me as well. Especially at $355. I think I'll just be picking up Hela from this line barring a surprise release, like Valkyrie in that classic looking outfit or Heimdall.

I don't have a Hulk, and I like the look of this one, but $355 is a little higher than I wanted. Well, maybe I'll order it at BBTS and see if I still want it in a few months.

My wife got the notice and told me that we need him immediately so place that order...I love her ����

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Hulk Collectible Figure

The 1/6th scale Gladiator Hulk Collectible Figure specially features:
- One (1) interchangeable hair piece
- One (1) interchangeable gladiator helmet
This is getting me worried again.
His hair looks much shorter this time and how are they gonna make it interchangeable? Where would they draw the hairline?

The other 2 hulk figures have the same knees so this really shouldn't be an issue at all. They're just more visible. I'm sure you can get use to it. I'm debating on PO this figure. The more I see it the more I like it.

Back