1/6 Hot Toys - MMS430 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Hulk Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered it. I would have preferred to wait but I think it's going to sell out

Thinking the same, hopefully that price keeps it out of sell out endangerment though. Could use some more time before I PO this. Mainly to see how much Yondu is going to be. Then again, it's more far and in-between that SSC sells out their PO's these days. Unless it's Batman that is.

So with Gladiator Hulk being a Toy Fair exclusive and basically being a reworked AOU Hulk, does anyone think that there will be a new Hulk that looks more like this:

thor-ragnarok-thor-hulk-1012002.jpg

So with Gladiator Hulk being a Toy Fair exclusive and basically being a reworked AOU Hulk, does anyone think that there will be a new Hulk that looks more like this:

thor-ragnarok-thor-hulk-1012002.jpg

That is the only one I'd trade my A1 Hulk for not a fan of the armoured hulk. I'm sure it's great in the film but I just prefer the simpler hulk (but with beads please [emoji120]🤣🤣)

Sent from a single point in space and time

That is the only one I'd trade my A1 Hulk for not a fan of the armoured hulk. I'm sure it's great in the film but I just prefer the simpler hulk (but with beads please [emoji120]����)

Sent from a single point in space and time
Hmmm yeah it would be worth upgrading if it was an accurate improved Hulk with that look. I'm actually a fan of the Gladiator look but not the body that's being used or the current sculpts, so I would pass for this one

How is this Hulk so much more pricey than AOU? I think I paid like 280 for that one through sideshow. Unless it was because the aou deluxe was similar in price to this. I don't know, I didn't buy that one.

How is this Hulk so much more pricey than AOU? I think I paid like 280 for that one through sideshow. Unless it was because the aou deluxe was similar in price to this. I don't know, I didn't buy that one.

Gladiator Hulk - $355 - 2 sculpts, 6 sets of hands, armor and weapons.
AoU Hulk - $275 - 1 sculpt, 4 sets of hands, pants

I am not all that interested in this figure on his own, as I have the Avengers version. But I want Gladiator Thor, and this would be a great companion piece.

Gladiator Hulk - $355 - 2 sculpts, 6 sets of hands, armor and weapons.
AoU Hulk - $275 - 1 sculpt, 4 sets of hands, pants

Yep, seems to me like price on this one is pretty fair in comparison considering what you are getting.

I'm not so sure this comes with two headsculpts. From the Hot Toys site:

"...the Gladiator Hulk figure comes with a newly developed and an interchangeable head sculpts with separate rolling eyeballs".

Obviously there's a singular/plural mix there, which is causing confusion. The blurring out of his face in the one shot implies a second sculpt, but I think HT should clarify the count all the same. Right now the only parts that appear to be definitively interchangeable are the hair piece and the helmet.

There could be another normal hulk with shorter hair like in the trailers though I doubt it will sell well as nothing will be new except the head with shorter hair. Might as well release the headsculpt alone.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Went to preorder at BBTS and they want a deposit so no preorder for me but Im sure this will be readily available after release so I can decide then.

Ok i think ill be skipping this after a loooong (in my own head) debate lol. It does look awesome but it just wouldn't fit it with my AoU 3. Im gonna gamble and hope they release the version with the short hair and dark ripped pants. I think i will go with the the gentle giant or dst set cu i really want a lil dio with those 2 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back