1/6 Hot Toys - MMS430 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Hulk Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I wonder how many people want this in addition to one of the first two more classic Avengers Hulk or want it instead as their only Hulk?

Not sure if I still want it now. Just cuz of the knees. But i "need" a more classic hulk also to go with my auo 3. I hope they announce a reg ragnarok hulk with those pants!
9e6bedc60aec910c520b48b931582d00.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Hulk put on some wait after being pampered as a gladiatorial champion... :lol

I hope HT makes this regular version too. Passed on the Avengers Hulk waiting for a verison with more accessories since he came with nothing, and didn't like the lighter color of the AOU Hulk. The Gladiator Hulk looks awesome, but I only want 1 Hulk and would rather a more classic looking Hulk. They should've made another Deluxe Hulk for the Gladiator version and made all his armor removable. Now that would've been the ultimate HT Hulk!

With this estimated to be released in less than a year, I presume they won't do anything about how the knees look. I may wait until final product photos come out from HT before PO.

I have the original Hulk and passed on AoU. I still want this one. Would be nice if the knees were adjusted.

So I wonder how many people want this in addition to one of the first two more classic Avengers Hulk or want it instead as their only Hulk?

I want this as my only Hulk. Hulk isn't one of my favorites and so I've passed on every version. But this one has lots going on and looks more interesting than just the purple pants version.

I have A1 Hulk and I am debating on getting this one. It is different enough and unique to be a stand out on the shelf. The debate is whether I want 2 Hulks or not.

I have the original Avengers, and deluxe AOU and I'll order this gladiator Hulk and if they do the short hair hulk I'll probably get that too. :) I know the knees suck but I think it'll be ok.

What I really want are 1/6 Thing, abomination, rhino, and juggernaut, but that's going to be a long time.

As soon as this thing drops on a UK-site I'm going to PO.

Whilst the classic Hulk look is iconic, the previous figures just haven't quite screamed 'awesome' the way this one does.

Back