1/6 Hot Toys - MMS430 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Hulk Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The most Incredible figure ever!!! hulk.jpg

Last edited:
He does look awesome. I've got this coming next month.
I wasn't a massive Hulk fan until Thor Ragnarok, I just loved him in that.....

For the people who have Hulk Gladiator, can you tell if is normal the legs (mine is specially the right) are too loose and if the left arm when you move it has a “click sound”? Because the right arm is ok to move it and it doesn’t have a “click sound” but the left is hard as **** and the click sound is to loud like if the arm were going to break.

I have the 1st avengers hulk (same body) and both arms move easily and both arms make the click but it's not loud. It's just loud enough to hear.

Finally got a place set up for it. I haven't fiddled with it too much, just took a couple of phone pics.
372099051b6c419e37c28167e901f3e9.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Got him today from Sideshow after a 4 day delay due to a lenghthy german customs inspection.

Took some pics - that guy is absolutely awesome, I'm speechless! :yess:

Next to boxed PS4 game for size comparison:
img_20190408_1418583aj4q.jpg

img_20190408_142120fbke9.jpg

00100lportrait_00100_nvjmx.jpg

00100lportrait_00100_wtj45.jpg

00100lportrait_00100_7djgv.jpg

img_20190408_144245wjkne.jpg

img_20190408_144209gnj22.jpg

Vader was my largest figure until today:
img_20190408_145012rkjci.jpg

I really want to see someone strip this figure down and customise it with the necklace etc... to how Hulk looks when he’s just hanging out with his friend Thor.

Mine is coming in a couple of weeks, one more payment to go. I got him when they did free worldwide shipping.
He looks massive in those shots next to Thor, so glad i got him!

He is epic! I have the avengers hulk which is still a quality piece so any other hulk I buy would have to be special and this one fits the bill. Really stands out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is coming in a couple of weeks, one more payment to go. I got him when they did free worldwide shipping.
He looks massive in those shots next to Thor, so glad i got him!

Do you have any Hulk ? If not you're in for a treat. Nothing quite like opening up one of these bigger 1/6 figures.

If you don't have a smile on your face when you open him up then there's something wrong. :lol

Do you have any Hulk ? If not you're in for a treat. Nothing quite like opening up one of these bigger 1/6 figures.

If you don't have a smile on your face when you open him up then there's something wrong. :lol

Absolutely this.

I remember vividly opening that first Avengers Hulk and standing him up next to cap and Iron man. I had family around at the time and everyone came over to the table I had him set up on and was like whoa... :lol

Absolutely this.

I remember vividly opening that first Avengers Hulk and standing him up next to cap and Iron man. I had family around at the time and everyone came over to the table I had him set up on and was like whoa... :lol

I was by myself and think I might have even done a little dance of joy ! So much detail, so cool and so huge. So worth it ! :lol

Back