1/6 Hot Toys - MMS430 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Hulk Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to photoshoot this beast. What an amazing figure - really happy with him
001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

012.jpg

014.jpg

019.jpg

Is all the armour removeable? What I mean to say is - can you get a 'normal' Hulk out of this version?

the two plates on the upper left: Where do they go on the figure? There is no mention of them in the instruction book and I can't find a place for them. hulk.jpg

hulk1.jpg

Here is my setup for now. I gave this to myself for a birthday present and I could not be happier with him. He is literally overwhelming. One thing of note, though: It seems that only Iron Man figures have weathering included on the figures these days. His feet and helmet especially are in need of weathering, but overall I feel he needs to be a LOT grimier. Or, at least, that is how I am going to make him :lol

Sideshow had free international shipping on this guy, so got him today. Now i need to track down Thor, sold out everywhere in Oz.

It's still available on Gumtree.

Thanks, I found one on Ebay for retail price, so now have both. Don't know why I didn't get them earlier, it was one of my favourite marvel movies. Funny thing is I bought the Marvel print on SideShow of Gladiator Hulk and Thor. This will look nice displayed in front of that.
Now just need Hela.

Congrats on getting this fig. A truly epic figure. Plain Hulk was kinda boring to me.

This is my favourite figure too! His shelf presence is undeniable, especially in a dynamic pose where he looks like swatting all the others away like pesky flies.

Oh and of course it helps that his entrance in the movie is like epic much.

I just snagged this bad boy from eBay for $296 shipped with the coupon they got going on today. I've been wanting to get it since I saw the final product pics and I finally found a helluva deal imo. Can't wait to get him in hand!

Does anybody have any experience buying figures from Pop Culture Zone in New Jersey? If so, how are they to deal with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy looks great. I was thinking of getting the AOU Hulk to have him posed with the HB, but having him stand there just seemed a little boring to me after a while. When this guy was announced I love his presence and the life he exudes from each pose. Curious to anyone who has this guy do you think it is possible to pull this pose off on the HB? I'd like to do this among others as well. After some time I would repose him, but I wanted him to be able to do this pose.

Thoughts.

Pictures: courtesy of Budget Stark : https://www.instagram.com/p/Bankz5VFIJu/

Video link: https://www.pikbee.me/media/BgbVHguhOme

This guy looks great. I was thinking of getting the AOU Hulk to have him posed with the HB, but having him stand there just seemed a little boring to me after a while. When this guy was announced I love his presence and the life he exudes from each pose. Curious to anyone who has this guy do you think it is possible to pull this pose off on the HB? I'd like to do this among others as well. After some time I would repose him, but I wanted him to be able to do this pose.

Thoughts.

Pictures: courtesy of Budget Stark : https://www.instagram.com/p/Bankz5VFIJu/

Video link: https://www.pikbee.me/media/BgbVHguhOme

You could do that pose with him but I don't think it would really look to good it would just seem out of place with hulkbuster ...I'd get the aou or avengers hulk if you want to do that pose..I have the avengers and gladiator love them both by gladiator is my favorite I always wanted to get the aou deluxe hulk and find a way to have him jumping in the air and hulkbuster throwing a punch at him on top of my detolfs maybe someday I'll get around to it

You could do that pose with him but I don't think it would really look to good it would just seem out of place with hulkbuster ...I'd get the aou or avengers hulk if you want to do that pose..I have the avengers and gladiator love them both by gladiator is my favorite I always wanted to get the aou deluxe hulk and find a way to have him jumping in the air and hulkbuster throwing a punch at him on top of my detolfs maybe someday I'll get around to it

Thank you for the swift reply. I get what you're saying and most likely he'll [Hulk] will be posed beside HB in a menacing pose. I just wanted to make sure if at some point I want to pose him ripping on HB I could do so. You never know he might look cool doing it with his helmet on and weapons attacking. For the most part to recreate the AOU HB pose most of the identifying Ragnarok look would be hidden behind HB himself.

Back