Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what button cell batteries are, but would this type work?

Energizer Watch Batteries 364/363 SR621SW Batteries

That's correct. Those will work. Cell button batteries are typically the same as watch batteries.[/QUOTE]

Yup those are the compatible batteries, sorry I meant cell button

Thank you all for the battery info. I'm guessing new batteries in the figure help with the brightness vs the included batteries?

Are you using the LED saber arm, guyver? In the proto pics I recall the saber arm being black, but in your pics the arm is normal skin tone. Did HT change it for the final product?

Are you using the LED saber arm, guyver? In the proto pics I recall the saber arm being black, but in your pics the arm is normal skin tone. Did HT change it for the final product?

Saber light up arm . Except the pics where he has the saber Rey style..using my modded medicom hand

I see what you mean. Is the HT LED arm normal skin color then?

The arm is flesh , that’s why I wish it can go up and down, 360 or side to side, but you know the electronics prevent that. Just needed one extra saber gloved hand or relaxed gloved :slap

Man... this shots make evident another problem with this head sculpt: expression.
Not too fierce, right? Especially for a movie where the climax is a very intense ass-kicking...
What do you guys think? A bit more resolution in that gaze would have been better? :)
Regards,
m.

Man... this shots make evident another problem with this head sculpt: expression.
Not too fierce, right? Especially for a movie where the climax is a very intense ass-kicking...
What do you guys think? A bit more resolution in that gaze would have been better? :)
Regards,
m.

I think what we're all thinking when you keep posting in here is....

Regards,
T.

tenor.gif

Lol yea right 80% of the movie luke is a full blown jedi with a extremely neutral face, but naw they should have sculpted that angry face in the throne room/vader fight.

And f anyone else that wanted the jedi face expression that fits most of the movie and most scenes.

I'll be posting in here forever dude. This forum is not your property. I don't mind you and you buddies ignoring me. I know logic and empirical evidence are on my side, not on yours.

And since you seem to be in the know, why don't you have the guts to go all the way and end your insinuation? :)

m.

I think what we're all thinking when you keep posting in here is....

Regards,
T.

tenor.gif

Back