Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W6xG4Nd.jpg

You're making Drew sad...

Why is it guys that when I am insulted and accused, you don't seem to mind much, but when I ask for proof of what I am accused of, you still go ahead and further condemn me for being such a nasty wrongdoer?
:)
m.

It's easier not seeing him.
He only posts questions about figures he claims to have ordered(But doesn't ever post pics of), or critiques figures that he doesn't like(And then disapproves of anyone who disagrees with his dissertation-length critiques).
Better to ignore him.

Asgardianboy.jpg

But you still know he's there, and his ignored posts still take up the entire page. Might as well read them and get a free comedy show.

But you still know he's there, and his ignored posts still take up the entire page. Might as well read them and get a free comedy show.

I just prefer not seeing the posts.
I can easily scroll past them and enjoy a smoother path through the forum posts, lol.

Exactly.

Actually on second thought, I think I'll go with this door regarding assburgboy as well. Reading his posts in itself is enough to make you lose a few IQ points.

View attachment 414024

giphy.gif

It's way easier.
Now.
Back to Luke.
Can anyone summarise this entire thread, and point out any flaws in the figure i need to look out for?

Haha. Yeah, either way is best is to simply ignore which the ignore function helps with.

But back on topic. Have many people (other than the originals a few pages back) also removed the fat suit ? In hand he doesn't look as bad as I expected. However haven't had time to really assess if I will remove part of the fat suit or not.

I also wonder how long it'll take HT to revisit ESB Luke. I have a feeling we'll see Han and Lando first to ride the albeit small wave of Solo. Then perhaps after them they could do another Luke.

Haha. Yeah, either way is best is to simply ignore which the ignore function helps with.

But back on topic. Have many people (other than the originals a few pages back) also removed the fat suit ? In hand he doesn't look as bad as I expected. However haven't had time to really assess if I will remove part of the fat suit or not.

I also wonder how long it'll take HT to revisit ESB Luke. I have a feeling we'll see Han and Lando first to ride the albeit small wave of Solo. Then perhaps after them they could do another Luke.

Most times a previous Hot Toys release goes for more than double the original asking price on Ebay, they bring out a new and improved version with some new trinket that makes the older one obsolete. The price for TESB Luke are crazy right now. Even the headsculpt prices are nuts.
It might be time for them to revisit that Luke figure.

There's obviously a couple of options for ESB if you also include Snowspeeder Luke. One with a different modern & not too specific headsculpt would definitely be welcome by me.

I don't insult unless insulted first.

No.

Report Posts
If you have found a post or receive a private message that you feel is inappropriate or that violates the forum code of conduct, please use the report function to notify staff. Do not attempt to moderate discussions or correct other users yourself.

I'm posting this for everyone as a reminder:

Community forums are at their best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you conduct yourself in a civilized manner when participating in these forums. Remember, that your opinion is not a fact and repeating the same criticism over and over again is unlikely to change anyone else’s mind. Think about how your post comes across to readers and be mindful of how you’d like others to respond before you post. The guidelines and rules listed below explain what behavior is expected of you and what behavior you can expect from other community members. Note that the following guidelines are not exhaustive, and may not address all manner of offensive behavior. As such, the forum moderators shall have full discretion to address any behavior that they feel is inappropriate. Your access to these forums is a "privilege," and not a "right." Sideshowcollectors.com reserves the right to suspend your access to these forums at any time for reasons that include, but are not necessarily limited to, your failure to abide by this code.

Code of Conduct

Moving on...

I am excited for this figure hopefully received before the end of month.

Actually considering a second for alternate looks...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has everyone received emails from sideshow on it ? I ordered Day 1 and I haven’t yet

I ordered on day one and did get an email. Maybe it's contingent on which type of payment plan chosen? Just guessing. I actually ordered a second one only about a month ago and already got the payoff/shipping email As well.

Yep got mine for the 22nd of June to be charged.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back