Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Friday as well for me (22nd). Super excited. I think I've decided I'm going to at least start out with the DS outfit on the DS diorama base. I have the Emperor on PO as well, so I figure that look would pair with the Emperor and serve as the bookend display for the OT.

No.

I'm posting this for everyone as a reminder:

Code of Conduct

:thud: knew this might happen. C’mon fellow freaks

Stop getting personal even as a joke , and if it happens , don’t give into the instigator or this might happen:slap

I don’t blame you DS, but please don’t shut this thread down ..this is a great figure thread that I like to post and see others opinions as well as give advice or help out with anyone’s questions as a collector :lecture

Last edited:
I am sure DS is conscious that this is one of the threads that gives meaning to the whole forum.
Even if, in my opinion, your last sentence is quite the contrary of what has happened in here.
m.

:thud: knew this might happen. C’mon fellow freaks

Stop getting personal even as a joke , and if it happens , don’t give into the instigator or this might happen:slap

I don’t blame you DS, but please don’t shut this thread down ..this is a great figure thread that I like to post and see others opinions as well as give advice or help out with anyone’s questions as a collector :lecture

In celebration of Father’s Day, I’m watching the story of a father’s redemption... Return of The Jedi. This will help prime me for this figure. Happy Father’s Day to all the fellow Dads here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nice! Gotta get me some gloved hands at some point. Love the action shot of Vader’s arm being chopped off!

Yeah I really like the LED effect on this figure,I don’t mind switching the arms out . Especially when I replaced the batteries . The lit effect is so much more vibrant now.

�� Note to self: Gotta put in new batteries!

:lol It makes a world of difference

let me save you the trouble, if you are near a Target or any store that sells button cell batteries , it's batteries under #364

Last edited:
Ha
I started watching Return of the Jedi as well before. I have 2 Luke’s arriving and I need pose ideas. I cannot wait.

let me save you the trouble, if you are near a Target or any store that sells button cell batteries , it's batteries under #364[/QUOTE]

Not sure what button cell batteries are, but would this type work?

Energizer Watch Batteries 364/363 SR621SW Batteries

If you're confused on which one to get, you could also go to a place such as Radio Shack and bring the battery with you, and ask if they have ones like that.

let me save you the trouble, if you are near a Target or any store that sells button cell batteries , it's batteries under #364

Not sure what button cell batteries are, but would this type work?

Energizer Watch Batteries 364/363 SR621SW Batteries[/QUOTE]

That's correct. Those will work. Cell button batteries are typically the same as watch batteries.

Back