1/6 Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably because he was cool in the IW... now people want him.

I'd agree totally with that.

I gotta admit I loved the headsculpt and outfit of the first version, but couldn't really tell if he was going to be an awesome character just from that one film. So I decided against getting him as a core team member.

Now after IW I'm kicking myself of course. But there will be another iteration of him for sure. If not for IW, then Avengers 4, and if not then for Doctor Strange 2. Apparently he is a Kevin Feige favourite, so a DS2 is probably almost a given. I'm patient to get a V2 Doctor.

Kind of thinking about jumping on one of these before they sell out. Looks like Alter Ego and Sideshow are both sold out. BBTS has ten of the regular edition left.

Kind of thinking about jumping on one of these before they sell out. Looks like Alter Ego and Sideshow are both sold out. BBTS has ten of the regular edition left.

If you want the regular, get it from Timewalker. They said none of theirs have the neck staining. I bought mine from them and the neck came wrapped in plastic.

c5e017981893504112ff78a0ac4d7094.jpg

Dude, how creepy is this? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBTS usually start raising their prices once everyone else is sold out.

Too bad the deluxe is gone. I waited too long.

I saw that IW display with the rocket boots and wrongly assumed a new IW version would be coming.

Gotta wait for GOTG3 now... dammit.

Too bad the deluxe is gone. I waited too long.

I saw that IW display with the rocket boots and wrongly assumed a new IW version would be coming.

Gotta wait for GOTG3 now... dammit.

I'm still wondering if there will be an IW phase 2 with a Black Order figure or two ?? Probably not, but I guess SDCC will be the place to see what's coming next.

How did they do Civil War ? All at once, or stretched over a longer release than we've had now for IW ? I wasn't collecting HT Marvel then.

They may also just wait for Avengers 4, and cover the rest then ??

If IW remains this summer's monster hit -- then likely we'll get all sorts of figures as HT milks the finale of this 10 year romp. More next year of course with IW2.

In fact, most of this stuff people are preordering they won't even have until IW2 is released, right?

If IW remains this summer's monster hit -- then likely we'll get all sorts of figures as HT milks the finale of this 10 year romp. More next year of course with IW2.

In fact, most of this stuff people are preordering they won't even have until IW2 is released, right?

Yeah, someone mentioned (probably pretty correctly actually) that they won't order IW1 Thanos until they see IW2. I think he checked that release of IW1 Thanos isn't until more or less the time of IW2.

Them NRD's are gonna hurt :lol

I hadn't planned getting this one since I have vol. 1, but I ordered one from BBTS a couple weeks ago and just waiting for it to arrive...

I snagged 1 this morning from BBTS. Started the week at 10+ then down to 7 yesterday then 4 this morning so I had to pull the trigger.

Back