1/6 Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Figure

I said the same thing, didn't want to re-buy the team. I am considering both Starlord and Rocket now.

Well, if Drax keeps getting delayed, we won't have to re-buy the entire team. :lol

I don't see how people think this one DOESN'T look like Pratt. I think it's a fantastic likeness. I hope the deluxe stays up for at least another week. I'm low on cash this weekend and can't do any preorders till next weekend. As soon as I get paid, I'm preordering this and the QMX Capt. Picard.

My next dilemma is what to do about the other guardians. If I get Starlord, I need the others. Do I get the long delayed first Drax just so I can have something that comes out close to the new movie...or wait for what will essentially just be different pants? Do I get the old Gamorra because she's still not that hard to find and already out...or wait and see what a new one would look like? Can I finally justify buying a Rocket despite his size. I once had one right in front of me being rang up and I just looked at his size and I put him back and got a 3zero Heisenberg from Breaking Bad instead. If he was cheaper it'd be easier.

Sigh, first world problems lol.

If you don't get the current Drax, it will probably be another 3 years until you do have one.

Thta's the problem with these. We will get these in hand next year and then IW versions will go up for PO and then a couple years after that GoTG 3 and i'm sure one or two Guardians will pop up in other Marvel movies (Thor maybe?). So we could have 3 or 4 more versions of these guys coming in the future just like Cap, BW, Hawkeye, etc

I'll take them all. ALL.

Has anyone seen prices yet or are we all just waiting for the Sideshow preorder to go up shortly?

Also, I'm really hoping this is a Q4 2017 release, but that seems ambitious, so I'm guessing we'll see this released in 1Q 2018. I don't mind waiting for a good product to be released, but man, the year long wait is brutal.

Ordered! Used rewards and got the deluxe for $111. :clap

Didn't think $250 was bad actually, pretty pumped about this one after missing MkI.

Preordered the deluxe for me. Used those free rewards points SS gave to bring it down a little bit.

Ordered with the $5.00 that expires on the 25th. :clap

Well, I just ordered the deluxe version. I may not care for the long jacket but the price was just too good to pass up for the other extra accessories as well.

Got it! Yeah this is one I really wish would release around the movie

Pre-Ordered with $42 in savings including the bonus RP which expires around the time I go to the movie..

The next question will be whether to get the rest or not.. BBTS is the only place I know still selling the movie 1 figures aside from original Star-Lord. I still think Gamora looks better with full sleeves regardless of the rubber arm issue (I've had no probs with my Matrix and Thor yet). Rocket would be cheaper. But really, the only reasons to not go for the complete Vol 2 lineup, and pick and mix instead are... Rocket is cheaper, and Vol 2 is a heavy price to swallow, and there is no guarantee we'll see Vol 2 Drax (although photo teases indicate otherwise... although we know how that turned out). If we do see Vol 2 Drax, as said before it could be at least 1-2 years after Vol 1 ships.

I think I'm going to PO the deluxe. $20 bucks and change for a jacket, helmet accessory, and variant shirt isn't that bad.

Back