1/6 Hot Toys - MMS416 - Thor: Ragnarok - Thor (Road Worn) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a new movie thor I'm very excited for the avengers 4 look, but hot toys.....I NEED A NEW BODY WITH MORE ACCURATE ARMS

Was the clothing/armor easy to transfer over? or were there snips or cuts required? Also, do the skin tones match or is the phicen a little lighter?

Everything was pretty simple to take off and on. There is a bit of heating the plastic and stretching the chest and waist armor around the waist but no cutting or snipping. The skin tone is pretty spot on. I only really notice if I'm holding the figure an inch away from my face.

D23F3B96DEB5428FA1D2.jpeg

9B5B3E46AC414B8EA457.jpeg

Last edited:
Great pics QuiGonFishing! :clap :rock

Yeah nice ones QuiGon!

Hey, thanks so much you guys!

As I know you guys know, It’s more work than people might think taking these shots (and sometimes compositing them with the backgrounds like the ones above) and doing the editing. It’s always nice to get a quick positive comment, so thanks again, I DO appreciate the kind words!

A couple extra pictures:

a09a5b90992f073b66189638914dca0b.jpg

a4c955caada5ff6c38d6c9eca423e18d.jpg

He looks really good with cap. I missed out on that one though, didn't want any of the older ones due to the severely limited articulation. Second pic is also a simple but effective pose.

Did something happen to his upper arm in the first pic btw? I hope it's not degrading or something!

He looks really good with cap. I missed out on that one though, didn't want any of the older ones due to the severely limited articulation. Second pic is also a simple but effective pose.

Did something happen to his upper arm in the first pic btw? I hope it's not degrading or something!

I think they make a cool looking pair as well. They haven’t appeared together with these outfits but I like mixing around my figures for different looking displays.

And yep you noticed! I’m bummed about that. What happened is that a few weeks ago I had him posed with his arm raised holding the hammer out, and when I brought his arm back down again a day or two later I noticed the paint had rubbed off in that spot. I don’t quite know how that happened, but since then I try to make sure the arm doesn’t touch the torso armor. Be careful about that issue everybody.

Thanks QuiGon! Since I got the figure I like the head sculpt more than before. Even though the beard should be longer to be accurate it’s still a nice sculpt.

And nice picture there too! Looks like he’s ready for Surtur.

Back