1/6 Hot Toys - MMS416 - Thor: Ragnarok - Thor (Road Worn) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem :) It's a great look for him, especially if you have the Age of Ultron version
Here's some more shots:

Great shots man! I watched an earlier review where they guy said "He has a hood, but I don't know why you'd ever want to put it on."

Maybe because hoods are AWESOME!?? :rotfl

Wow, the hood has me kind of interested where I wasn't before. It's a great look for the figure. Really makes him pop.

The more clips of the film I see the hyper I get for this fig. Love this look more than previous outfits

1507421653480.jpg

I haven't paid much attention to all the pics and trailers for the movie so forgive me if this has been posted but I hadn't seen a pic of Thor with Surtur's helmet before other than of the figure ...

7396a91d21b7730d22925477117908c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few good shots so far and like one review... Doesn't seem to be much new stuff coming out on this guy

i2n3lhp.jpg

Great shots man! I watched an earlier review where they guy said "He has a hood, but I don't know why you'd ever want to put it on."

Maybe because hoods are AWESOME!?? :rotfl
Thanks :D I mean from stock the hood needs some work but its a great addition to the cape for this particular figure
Oh, wow, beautiful!:clap
Thank you Sassafras :)
Yeah I joked about the hood but man that does look nice...
Haha understandable :lol
Aw wow! Thanks for the photos! Very glad to see that this one will look awesome.
No problem :)
Wow, the hood has me kind of interested where I wasn't before. It's a great look for the figure. Really makes him pop.
That's how they get you :lol
A few good shots so far and like one review... Doesn't seem to be much new stuff coming out on this guy
Sadly this is true :( I was briefly hospitalized over the weekend so I haven't been able to put out more photos. I'll do a photo review later :)

:clap

Really a great looking figure. Personally my favorite Hemsworth sculpt, though I know many prefer TDW sculpt.

Thanks for sharing these!

Back