1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the kind words fellas.:hi5:

Did you do anything to the cowl, cape, gloves, boots & bat emblem? I'm thinking it was just the main suit, but thought I'd confirm.

The whole suit was done with light and medium grey acrylics with a light dullcote applied. I left the bat symbol alone as i liked the dark flat black look. Cowl, cape, gloves, and boots were painted a dark deep blue and I highlighted all the edges with lighter Blue and Grey. Belt was also repainted a brighter gold. Wanted it to look like it was newer than his BvS belt.

After that just hit the whole thing with tamiya weathering kit, added the brown dusting to the bottom of the cape and one more light dullcote.

Thanks for all the kind words fellas.:hi5:

The whole suit was done with light and medium grey acrylics with a light dullcote applied. I left the bat symbol alone as i liked the dark flat black look. Cowl, cape, gloves, and boots were painted a dark deep blue and I highlighted all the edges with lighter Blue and Grey. Belt was also repainted a brighter gold. Wanted it to look like it was newer than his BvS belt.

After that just hit the whole thing with tamiya weathering kit, added the brown dusting to the bottom of the cape and one more light dullcote.

Wow, it's even more impressive now. It looked like you painted the cowl, cape. etc., but I thought it might have been a trick of the light.

Wow, it's even more impressive now. It looked like you painted the cowl, cape. etc., but I thought it might have been a trick of the light.

Thanks! :hi5: yeah when I first posted it on IG everyone thought it was just photoshopped.

This is the only figure I own two of. The best HT Batman so far.

Same here. I actually ended up with an SS Batman, my blue SS Batman, and BvS Batman that I use my Affleck sculpt on.

It really surprises me HT didn't put out a blue variant like that as an exclusive. Seems like it would have been easy money, but perhaps licensing held it back. Wouldn't have looked as good as ArtDamage's though :duff

I'm putting together a team of people with special abilities. JusticeLeague.jpg

cf4038d8a82156bd54ee6f55d05cde37.jpg

Here’s the 3 suicide squad batmen I got
All different variants of paint apps
Was just a crap shoot on what u got

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's interesting thank you, i have the SS version too and he is charcoal-grey, not sure there's a big difference of color with BvS version now, i was a little disappointed, i' m not really fan of the cape too, but i have it brand new for a good price and still a great figure.

Selling my SS Batman. Used but never displayed. Only used it for a photoshoot.

$350. Comes with all accessories and brown shipper.

Back