1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow release or hong Kong release?

Sideshow. I honestly believe it's all about lighting with this guy. In some lighting he looks as dark as the darkest samples I've seen, in other lighting he's one of the lighter ones. With using a flash, he's light gray. It all seems totally subjective.

fullsizeoutput_816.jpg

Just wanted to know, is the body for this one identical to the bvs one? Or has it been padded up more, in pics this one seems more buff...

Wow, Mr. Wayne! So that's why they call you "The World's Greatest Detective."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol! No, I’ll leave that up to Batman ;)

Anyway yeah. I love how it’s Jim Lee inspired. I don’t have that one myself. Would definitely get it if I were into statues.

Just wanted to know, is the body for this one identical to the bvs one? Or has it been padded up more, in pics this one seems more buff...

I have both and it is different. A lot of the differences have been documented in this thread with numerous pictures as well.

But in general, yes, it’s padded a bit more so the body proportions are slightly thicker in the traps/shoulders, chest, torso and thighs. The bat symbol sits just a tad lower on the chest. The minute suit detailing from the BVS version are lost. Rubber material is the same but a bit softer. As far as the color, it varies from light to dark.

Another thing to note is that a padded up BVS Version hinders the articulation in the torso. I’ve padded up mine to match my Suicide Squad’s proportions but now it limits the ab crunch. However the SS version’s rubber material is slightly softer allowing for easier posing in the torso.

Someone will probably convert again on Monday. I cancelled mine with sideshow this afternoon. I just have too many things on preorder I'm paying on at once and with them cutting hours at my job, my funds are more limited. Something had to give. Congratulations to whomever ends up getting mine.

Back