1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe the one, but the rest are probably band wagon jumpers. Hell he is Ben affleck , they probably slept with him willingly. Why have all of them waited til now, to say something. Go Ben , I don't blame you for making moves on her. And warner bros. Better not try to recast him over this junk

Who's her? Not sure what you are referring to here.

The second video they posted was scripted so should not be used against him. Juvenile and tasteless, maybe, but its pretty low for those media outlets to insinuate anything else from it.

I think it's more his knowledge of Weinstein's disgusting behaviour that will be the most damaging to him. Of course Jessica Chastain has also admitted knowing but she won't be vilified in the same way. The media will want their sacrificial lambs and sadly Ben might be one of them.

which video was scripted? when he groped the MTV host?

The video posted on page 242 I believe. The woman in the video confirmed it, saying he never acting inappropriately towards and it should not be taken out of context. Of course it already has been and the damage is done.

Sad to see all these Ben Affleck controversies lately. That MTV host, Hilarie Burton, is now an actress and is married to Jeffrey Dean Morgan aka Thomas Wayne in present DCEU.

A month prior to JL movie release and this certainly isn't the publicity that WB would want.

Sad to see all these Ben Affleck controversies lately. That MTV host, Hilarie Burton, is now an actress and is married to Jeffrey Dean Morgan aka Thomas Wayne in present DCEU.

A month prior to JL movie release and this certainly isn't the publicity that WB would want.

Yeah, funny that!

Will we ever see a theatrical Batman be as violent as Ben's performance in the suit?
I guess it depends on the director.

On re-casting I say we shake things up and give it to Idris Elba with Karl Urban as the best direct replacement.
Karl nails every character he portrays as it is intended for the director's vision for better or worse.

Rian Johnson to direct?

I have to pick up my SS Batman in a couple weeks as my distributor is on vacation.
Fingers crossed for a lighter suit without issues.

Will we ever see a theatrical Batman be as violent as Ben's performance in the suit?
I guess it depends on the director.

On re-casting I say we shake things up and give it to Idris Elba with Karl Urban as the best direct replacement.
Karl nails every character he portrays as it is intended for the director's vision for better or worse.

Rian Johnson to direct?

I have to pick up my SS Batman in a couple weeks as my distributor is on vacation.
Fingers crossed for a lighter suit without issues.

If I was marvel I go after idris Elba to play blade and make some damn movies already for the R rated audiences.

I laugh my butt off if Ben got replaced my Christian bale. No need for solo movie since it was done already.

Bale: Ben... hold my beer!
Ben: you need help?
Bale: I brought back up ( swarms of bats fly around him)

If I was marvel I go after idris Elba to play blade and make some damn movies already for the R rated audiences.

Mr. Elba would make a great Blade or maybe an Al Simmons or Chapel from Spawn since they are rebooting that franchise.

Chadwick Boseman would make a great Blade, there just would not be a Black Panther crossover.

If Marvel ever make Blade - as part of the MCU, he'd more likely be played by Chris Rock and have a cute pet bat for merchandising purposes... and the film would be hilarious!!!

If HT does a 1/4 version of this suit, it would be nice if they make the body's musculature more accurate to the movie suit, particularly on the abdominal and leg areas.

Does anybody have extra boots/belt or gauntlets for Batman for sale please PM me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IMG_7033.jpg
IMG_7032.jpg
A true beast. Looooove it!

Back